Does anybody know if a theme like this exists yet? I know the Plazmic software hasn't been out long, but I figured I'd check. I'm cool with the stock theme, but the fact that the wallpaper doesn't carry over to the icon menu is kind of annoying. Thanks in advance for any links or tips if this theme has already been made.
    02-13-09 05:03 PM
    My Today theme that I made has your wallpaper behind the menu icons as well, but it also has calendar on the main screen would you be interested in that?

02-13-09 05:29 PM
    My Today theme that I made has your wallpaper behind the menu icons as well, but it also has calendar on the main screen would you be interested in that?

Is it possible to make wallpaper in home screen (which shown on your second picture) fixed (just like original precision theme) when I change the standby screen wallpaper ?

I like more the original Precision home screen wallpaper cause it make all icon looks neat, regardless wallpaper on standby screen..
    02-13-09 08:18 PM

Niceness; when I get my new 8900 this week, I'm definitely giving this a try. Thanks a bunch!
    02-14-09 09:59 AM
    I figured I'd bump this one more time, in the hopes that somebody might know if this has been developed yet...

I tried out a few of the "Today" themes, and I'm really not a fan of having my Calendar dates on my home screen. Hopefully that's just the stock theme modified so the wallpaper shows on the icon menu as well.

Thanks again in advance, and sorry for bumping an older thread!
    02-19-09 12:56 PM
    This is a great theme. I'm looking for the same thing. Is there an OTA link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 10:57 AM
    where can i download this theme?
    01-22-11 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD