Let's not get ahead of ourselves.. Dallas has struggled as of late, but look at the overall history

Dallas has faced no team more than Philadelphia (98 times) and has defeated them more times (55)
    C is for crackberry.. A Cowboys theme would be awesome!

ohh and now many super bowls have the Eagles won? :P Dallas has 5 wins
    Last edited by Nazarius; 05-26-09 at 10:06 AM.
    05-26-09 09:54 AM
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves.. Dallas has struggled as of late, but look at the overall history

C is for crackberry.. A Cowboys theme would be awesome!

i was gonna wait till closer to training camp before i got the itch to make one, but with OTA's completed i guess its never to early, i will work on one this week
    05-26-09 09:58 AM
    Lol I might put up a pic of the final score from the last Eagles vs. Cowboys game.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 10:20 AM
    Phi 44 - Dal 6
    05-26-09 11:34 AM
    Dallas fans always have some type excuse when the lose to thhe eagles and then they wanna bring up superbowls, we r talking bout who is better head to head not how many superbowls the organization has cause no one on either team has won a superbowl with them team so..... But for the last decade the eagles have been dominating the cowboys and will continue to do so, we definitely have a better team and the cowgirls will see first hand soon enough. But on another note let's get this eagles theme on a roll

05-26-09 03:51 PM
    will see first hand soon enough. But on another note let's get this eagles theme on a roll

Nov 8th ohh and all the theme makers are cowboys fans :P LOL
    Last edited by Nazarius; 05-26-09 at 06:02 PM.
    05-26-09 05:46 PM
    Imo dallas has more talent, but they never seem to actually play as a team. When they had T.O. They should have dominated. It just goes to show talent isn't everything.

05-26-09 06:26 PM
    Yea ur right talent isn't everything and the eagles are a better team even when they had the cancer t.o they still had better team chemistry than the cowboys but hey this is a new season n we will have plenty to talk about in the coming months. We can pick this arguement back up when the season starts, but anyway all teams aside we would really appreciate a eagles theme no matter if its from a dallas fan or whoever, I just want one and hope someone will step to the plate, thanks to whoever decides to do it

05-26-09 07:39 PM
    ok i just finished a rough draft of it. I want to know how to make a link for an OTA download to see what you guys think.
    05-26-09 07:53 PM
    That I have no idea about, does anyone kno?

05-26-09 08:41 PM
    There should be an option to export the theme in .jad format. It should export a bunch of .cod's and a .jad file. Upload all of those files (.cod's & .jad) into the same directory on the site you want to host it on.
    05-26-09 09:43 PM
    There should be an option to export the theme in .jad format. It should export a bunch of .cod's and a .jad file. Upload all of those files (.cod's & .jad) into the same directory on the site you want to host it on.
    lol that is like a whole different language to me. Can you give me the dumbed down version of what you just said?
    05-26-09 11:01 PM
    Here are some SS of the process. If you don't have a site to upload the files to you can to some of the other theme makers on here. I am sure a couple have offered free theme hosting
    05-26-09 11:26 PM
    You guys should give some ideas. Its not that easy to make a legit theme. Do you have ideas for backgrounds or icons (atleast ten icons)?
    How about McNabb throwing up in the background.............Sorry, as a huge Eagles fan I couldnt resist. Go Birds!
    05-26-09 11:29 PM
    Lol that's some funny stuff, I won't ever forget that but I still love my birds

05-27-09 05:45 AM
    Eaglessssss

05-28-09 11:14 AM
    Unforyunatly you guys are going to have to wait until my parents decide to buy a new computer. Sorry for the delay.

05-28-09 01:34 PM
    Dang, you had everyone going.. when will they be buying a new pc??
    05-28-09 01:42 PM
    Dang, you had everyone going.. when will they be buying a new pc??
    When the Eagles win a Superbowl! :P
    05-28-09 02:25 PM
    Lol, this sucks, I kno some people hate the eagles but that should stop someone from helping out with the theme, I seen the cowboys theme just made and I actually like it even tho I hate them, please someone get this done

05-28-09 07:04 PM
    maybe someone offering a donation can have a theme maker come through for you guys..??
    05-28-09 07:08 PM
    A few things;

I am new at this but hopefully this will will hold y'all over until someone with more experience and skill decides to create something.

I don't know yet how to share the .alx or .cod file as these are not supported file types to attach here so if you want this theme we'll need to figure it out or I can e-mail it to you.

I am not an Eagles fan per se. I am a Houston Texans fan and currently use the first theme I created (Go Texans - featuring Andre Johnson).

Any potential converts are welcome to request it

As they say however, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

To the fans of the Dallas Felons and their owner beelzubub I can only say;

19-10

Peace,

CBD
    05-28-09 09:24 PM
    Lol please send to me, my email is [email protected]

05-28-09 10:10 PM
    How bout dem cowboys!!!!!

OH SNAP U CHANGED UR AVATAR!!
    05-28-09 10:13 PM
    maybe someone offering a donation can have a theme maker come through for you guys..??
    YEA HUH I WONDER WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO DO THIS??
    05-28-09 10:14 PM
88 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD