I'm new to this thread (but not to CB) upgraded to 8900 and really missing my Christmas themes.
    Would any of the awesome theme designers on this thread like to take this on please
    And if it wouldn't be too much trouble to provide a desktop install also
    TIA
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 11-25-09 at 11:22 AM.
    11-24-09 08:29 PM
    There is a nice Christmas theme on the 9630 theme forum if you're running OS 5.0.
    11-24-09 11:01 PM
    11-25-09 02:44 AM
    Thx for the info YMark & parixoxo.
    I did notice that but I forgot to mention I'm 4.6 OS
    Guess i'll just wait and see if one of the talented theme designers come
    up with something free
    11-25-09 07:12 AM
    I'm a newbie at theme developing, but I've made a christmas theme and would love to share it with you.

I'm not sure how to post the file. Maybe you can PM me your email and I can send the file there... see if that works.

It's nothing fancy but it has christmas icons and hidden today. At least hold you over until one of the seasonsed developers make a Christmas theme
    11-25-09 02:10 PM
    I'm a newbie at theme developing, but I've made a christmas theme and would love to share it with you.

I'm not sure how to post the file. Maybe you can PM me your email and I can send the file there... see if that works.

It's nothing fancy but it has christmas icons and hidden today. At least hold you over until one of the seasonsed developers make a Christmas theme
    Oh thank you !
    Super sweet of you
    I will PM you right now
    11-25-09 02:20 PM

I offer Free OTA hosting for Free Themes. Send me a PM if you are interested.
    11-25-09 04:14 PM
    i have a nightmare before christmas theme on my blog
    11-27-09 09:49 AM
    i have a nightmare before christmas theme on my blog
    Thx...It's wonderful...so are all your theme's
    BUT....I can't do OTA only desktop install
    11-27-09 10:14 AM

Hey huntsi....I did PM you with my email address.
    Haven't heard from you tho...let me know if you got it
    11-27-09 10:17 AM
    Thx...It's wonderful...so are all your theme's
    BUT....I can't do OTA only desktop install
    theres a app for your pc to download ota's for desktop install, im not 100% sure what its called becasue anytime i seen it mentioned i didnt pay close attention since i can do ota's but i know its out there and seen people post that it works great
    11-27-09 04:55 PM
    Referring to C's comment, it's called Blackberry OTA Downloader. Do a google search for OTA Downloader and it will come up. It works great if you dont have a data plan. You can also use it to store theme files on your memory card. It doesn't run them from your memory card but they'll always be there to load again after you delete from your phone.
    11-27-09 06:50 PM
    theres a app for your pc to download ota's for desktop install, im not 100% sure what its called becasue anytime i seen it mentioned i didnt pay close attention since i can do ota's but i know its out there and seen people post that it works great
    If there is such an app I will have to do a search and see if I can find it.
    Thx for the info
    11-27-09 06:55 PM
    Referring to C's comment, it's called Blackberry OTA Downloader. Do a google search for OTA Downloader and it will come up. It works great if you dont have a data plan. You can also use it to store theme files on your memory card. It doesn't run them from your memory card but they'll always be there to load again after you delete from your phone.
    Thx Barbie...you saved me a lot of searching !
    I only have a email/IM plan with no browser access which is why I can't do
    OTA.
    11-27-09 06:58 PM
    Hey huntsi....I did PM you with my email address.
    Haven't heard from you tho...let me know if you got it
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! But I sent you an email hope it works!
    11-30-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD