I'm in process of making a theme for myself but i don't have time and i'm done but i want to perfect it before i release it, i want it to be most unique and powerful theme. Now i want a theme for myself in the mean time, can anyone make me a them like the one of curves on themes4bb.com but have the icons curve bottom to the top like oval yea know, but the icons have to be small not original size and text in menu's should be small as well and black and red preffered how ever you want to use it. I hope someone will pick up this project.

~ i don't believe in charging for themes or paying did your mom charge you for holding you for 9 months and expanding her ****** in your delievery?
    04-09-09 10:36 AM
    Damn, use a period and some sentence structure. And your last sentence isn't worth a comment.
    04-09-09 01:02 PM
    Damn, use a period and some sentence structure. And your last sentence isn't worth a comment.
    WHYWOULDANYONETODOTHATTHATWOULDMAKETOMUCHSINCETODO SOMETHINGLIKETHATIMEANREALLYWHYIDONTKNOWWHYBUTIFWE DIDUSEPERIODSORPSACESITWOULDTAKEUPTOMUCHTIMEANDWOU LDNTBENEARASFUN
    04-09-09 01:43 PM
    WHYWOULDANYONETODOTHATTHATWOULDMAKETOMUCHSINCETODO SOMETHINGLIKETHATIMEANREALLYWHYIDONTKNOWWHYBUTIFWE DIDUSEPERIODSORPSACESITWOULDTAKEUPTOMUCHTIMEANDWOU LDNTBENEARASFUN
    ROFLMAO!!!!! While at work doing nothing!!!
    04-09-09 02:37 PM
    ROFLMAO!!!!! While at work doing nothing!!!
    SINCEOFJEALOUSYISINCECOMINGFROMYOU?
    04-09-09 03:05 PM
    LMAO. I was going to make the same comment about using some punctuation. Reading the OP's post made my head hurt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 03:11 PM
    SINCEOFJEALOUSYISINCECOMINGFROMYOU?
    nope, maybe other other posters in your upside down theme but not me. I am also at work, and have time to do as i choose. When work is done a course.
    04-09-09 03:19 PM
    nope, maybe other other posters in your upside down theme but not me. I am also at work, and have time to do as i choose. When work is done a course.
    thatiswhatitislikeherewhereiworkweareallsettingaro undtalkingabouthecincinnatiredsandthecincinnatibea catfootballwellanywaysjealouspeopleareeverywhere
    04-09-09 03:23 PM
    oh yea i need to use periods and commas.

.......,,,,,.,..,,,...,,,!!!!....????.....
    04-09-09 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD