Theme name: ProBlue
    Theme author: BerryCustoms
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 4.6.1 and higher
    Download Link(s): Get it from the CrackBerry Store!
    Theme Cost: $5.99

ProBlue is a sleek, stylish, and professional theme for your 8900. Comes with both Today and Today Plus versions each with optional hidden dock. View the features below :

• 8 icons docked for your most used applications.
    • 'Weather' slot is the 9th icon in your application list and also shows on lockscreen.
    • Today Plus : 3 upcoming calendar events and 2 latest messages listed.
    • Today : 8 of your latest or upcoming entries listed.
    • Hidden Dock : when dock icons are out of focus the dock will scroll down and hide off-screen (optional).
    • Hotkeys : '0' opens your weather slot application, 'space' opens QuickLaunch (if installed), and '?' opens manage your connections
    • Wallpaper friendly

Last edited by BerryCustoms; 06-17-09 at 11:15 AM.
    06-16-09 05:35 PM
    $7.99 seriously? I mean it looks good but damn. It's basic icons.

BTW: There's other mini icon themes here that are free.
    06-16-09 06:15 PM
    Yupp no custom icons here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 07:46 PM
    Correct, no custom icons other than profiles - this was on purpose as the stock icons fit the purpose and look better than custom ones I have.

You are getting Today and Today Plus with both versions in either hidden dock or non-hidden dock.

As for pricing, I guess everyone has their own opinion, but I personally would gladly pay a few bucks for a theme I liked. The whole reason I created this theme was to make a style I wanted, the way I wanted. I figured I might be able to save others some time making their own and/or it might fit their personality just like me.
    06-16-09 08:53 PM
    This will be my last post in here.

A few bucks = $8? Nope. Last I checked - a couple = 2, a few = $3, a **** load = $8.

I'm sure one of the free guys will replicate this. You would be better off accepting donations. That way you still have a chance of getting something. Idk.
    It's a nice looking theme though.
    06-16-09 08:57 PM
    Great looking theme! I just ordered. Can you be more specific about the 9th icon being for weather? Which program do I need to install on my 8900 to have that work?
    06-16-09 09:21 PM
    Great looking theme! I just ordered. Can you be more specific about the 9th icon being for weather? Which program do I need to install on my 8900 to have that work?
    true newbie! haha.. welcome to CB!

Anyway, themes are like cash, they come and go!

There are many free themes you can rock and then move on to the next one.

2.99 sounds like a good price for this.. but 8 is a bit much. However. Good luck selling and making tha Cashhh Moooooney.
    06-16-09 09:33 PM
    Whatever application you have in the 9th slot is going to show on the homescreen and lockscreen in the 'weather' slot. It doesn't matter what program you have there and the '0' key will always activate whatever program it is. For me personally I like to use it for weather. I use BerryWeather which is a pay app. I think it was $9 or something when I bought it. A lot of people complain that it doesn't offer radar, but this is coming in the next version. I personally think its the best weather app out right now, but that is just my opinion.

Thanks for the compliments - glad you like it. If you have any requests just let me know. This is just what I came up with for me personally.
    06-16-09 09:37 PM
    I would pay 20 bucks for BerryGreen!! Haha its a keeper

06-16-09 09:40 PM
    true newbie! haha.. welcome to CB!

Anyway, themes are like cash, they come and go!

There are many free themes you can rock and then move on to the next one.

2.99 sounds like a good price for this.. but 8 is a bit much. However. Good luck selling and making tha Cashhh Moooooney.
    Geez guys...hate hate hate. Look, I made the theme cause I couldn't find anything to suit my tastes. It's done and I'm offering it on here for a few dollars. I'm not looking to make 'Cashhh Moooooney', my company does that for me, but if I can get a 12-pack or two and maybe a Hatorade... err Gatorade... out of my work cause someone else like it then great! If not, I still have a theme on my phone which fits me perfect.
    06-16-09 09:43 PM
    Nice looking theme. Not $8 nice though. Have you ever thought about selling 50 copies for $.99 instead of 2 copies for $8?
    06-17-09 10:04 AM
    Please check out the 8900 Theme Competition that was brought to public vote yesterday.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/ju...-thread-248898

06-17-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD