I wasn't sure where to post this but figured under themes would be appropriate although this folder doesn't seem to house problems with themes. I purchased a theme via crackberry.com called Centrifuge. After I downloaded it, I went to change my theme to centrifuge to check it out but it was not in my theme folder (under options). So I tried redownloading it figuring I had done something incorrectly. However, when I tried to download it, I got a message that centrifuge existed on my phone. I checked under Options � Advanced Options � Applications and sure enough, it was listed. Thinking perhaps it didn�t install correctly, I deleted it and then redownloaded the theme. Again, not under themes but is listed under applications on my device which IS a BB 8900 and so should be compatible. I really think I will like this theme and would like to figure out how to get it to work. Any help would be appreciated. I have notified their application support.
    09-09-09 08:58 AM
    I wasn't sure where to post this but figured under themes would be appropriate although this folder doesn't seem to house problems with themes. I purchased a theme via crackberry.com called Centrifuge. After I downloaded it, I went to change my theme to centrifuge to check it out but it was not in my theme folder (under options). So I tried redownloading it figuring I had done something incorrectly. However, when I tried to download it, I got a message that centrifuge existed on my phone. I checked under Options � Advanced Options � Applications and sure enough, it was listed. Thinking perhaps it didn�t install correctly, I deleted it and then redownloaded the theme. Again, not under themes but is listed under applications on my device which IS a BB 8900 and so should be compatible. I really think I will like this theme and would like to figure out how to get it to work. Any help would be appreciated. I have notified their application support.
    it prolly is not an 8900 theme if that is what happened
    09-09-09 09:30 AM
    it prolly is not an 8900 theme if that is what happened
    Nope, it specifically stated Centrifuge 8900 - stock. I have an 8900. Should be compatible.
    09-09-09 09:47 AM
    mmm yeah i see that theme in the store looks like its available for mutliple devices its possible they sent you the wrong link, i would contact the theme maker
    09-09-09 10:14 AM
    mmm yeah i see that theme in the store looks like its available for mutliple devices its possible they sent you the wrong link, i would contact the theme maker
    I have contacted them. Hopefully, they will be able to resolve the issue. Just hoping I could get help here,.
    09-09-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD