My desktop is full with .jad files, which I cannot install or import to my phone.

Im tired of direct link downloading through the phone cause only one of 100 themes worked, can anyone help me please ?

For a quick way of downloading free themes ...
    11-11-10 12:41 PM
    My desktop is full with .jad files, which I cannot install or import to my phone.

Im tired of direct link downloading through the phone cause only one of 100 themes worked, can anyone help me please ?

For a quick way of downloading free themes ...
    While on the phone make sure you are downloading a theme that's compatible with your OS and phone, while on the computer, download one theme at a time, and install the .axl and .cod files :-) If your screen is full of .jad files, you are accessing OTA's which only download to the phone, not your computer.
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 11-11-10 at 02:51 PM.
    11-11-10 02:48 PM
    actually i think there is a way of downloading the .jad files and "converting" them to .alx and .cod files on the computer so you can load them to your phone that way, i have never actually tried it but.... anyway, i think what actually happens with a .jad file is that it merely points you phone (or in this case your computer) to the correct .alx and .cod files to download from the hosting site. The BBhybrids tool from BBhybrids.com has a function so you can download the .jad file into it, and it will proceed to download the .alx and .cod files for you. give it a try and see if that works for ya.
    11-12-10 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD