This is the first and only Zune HD theme available for BlackBerry smartphones! This is not a Windows look-a-like theme, rather just a straight up Zune theme! It is available for the Storm, Bold, and Curve 8900 and can be found in the CrackBerry App Store!

Theme Name: Zune HD
    Theme Price: $4.98
    Theme Author: JLDesigns
    Theme Description: This is a theme that is modeled after the Microsoft Zune HD software look. It has a unique home screen that resembles the Zune HD, in addition to having a Today component with SMS and Messages views! The home screen is very media centric with a mix of connecting with others, what the Zune brand is all about. This theme comes loaded with goodies such as the original fonts used in the Zune software, customizable backgrounds, user-adjustable icon placement, gorgeous visuals, and more!

Zune HD - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Attachment 28469
    Attachment 28472
    06-25-09 04:34 AM
    Hmmmmmmm............this looks like a project I should get started on. Nice theme!!
    06-25-09 06:02 AM
    Looks good...
    06-25-09 06:49 AM
    $4.98?? whats it do
    06-25-09 07:37 AM
    HAHAH

HD!!!!

what's it do!?
    06-25-09 11:58 AM
    LMFAO! What makes this HD?
    It is modeled after the Microsoft Zune HD device.
    06-25-09 12:04 PM
    HAHAH

HD!!!!

what's it do!?
    It is modeled after the Microsoft Zune HD.
    06-25-09 12:07 PM
    the icons arent tho..
    06-25-09 12:07 PM
    Do they still make the MS Zune btw? The homescreen is just a list of your apps with the stock icons, am I seeing this right? I remember I could use a standard menu screen view on my Pearl that was the same thing (long list of apps with the names next to the icon). I don't mean to be critical but if you think you can get $5 for that on this forum you should take a look at what's available for free.
    06-25-09 12:09 PM
    im guessing these icons are fixed too not user customizable
    06-25-09 12:14 PM
    This is the first and only Zune HD theme available for BlackBerry smartphones! This is not a Windows look-a-like theme, rather just a straight up Zune theme! It is available for the Storm, Bold, and Curve 8900 and can be found in the CrackBerry App Store!

Theme Name: Zune HD
    Theme Price: $4.98
    Theme Author: JLDesigns
    Theme Description: This is a theme that is modeled after the Microsoft Zune HD software look. It has a unique home screen that resembles the Zune HD, in addition to having a Today component with SMS and Messages views! The home screen is very media centric with a mix of connecting with others, what the Zune brand is all about. This theme comes loaded with goodies such as the original fonts used in the Zune software, customizable backgrounds, user-adjustable icon placement, gorgeous visuals, and more!

Zune HD - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Attachment 28469
    Attachment 28472

You should check out my lazer Side Pro theme. It's not this nice but it's FREE.
    06-25-09 12:21 PM
    Okay, insults stop now.

Weather you want to buy the theme or not. That does not give you a reason to put a Developer down. If that is what they wish to charge, then so be it....

We should all be glad we have such talented people to make such cool themes but with time and skill, not everything is free.

Again the harassment and coping code for the theme stops now....
    06-25-09 12:50 PM
    Okay, insults stop now.

Weather you want to buy the theme or not. That does not give you a reason to put a Developer down. If that is what they wish to charge, then so be it....

We should all be glad we have such talented people to make such cool themes but with time and skill, not everything is free.

Again the harassment and coping code for the theme stops now....
    Point taken-but unless someone has a patent on a theme doesn't that make it fair game to emulate. That would be like telling Wal-Mart that they can't sell cheap shoes that kind of look like Nike. I will just stop posting(positive or negative) criticisms on these pay themes and watch them fall off the page.
    06-25-09 01:08 PM
    negative or postive comments are both good we were bumping the thread all morning
    06-25-09 01:11 PM
    This is my favorite theme. Im rocking it now.

Well worth the $$
    06-25-09 01:17 PM
    This is my favorite theme. Im rocking it now.

Well worth the $$

I just followed Danny's lead and he is absolutely right. This thing is AWESOME!!!!!!!! The screenshots don't do it justice at all-you have got to see this one on your phone. The builder should post a video of this one in motion. To the OP sorry for the earlier issues on this thread. Keep 'em coming and I'll keep the Visa in my hand!
    06-25-09 01:32 PM
    ^ wth?? Wat happened to "never pay for a theme?"
    Free themes all the way!!
    Haha I'm disappointed in the two of u

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 08:30 PM
    I'm detecting sarcasm.

06-26-09 07:44 AM
    yeah..... you guys forgot the sarcasm tags!!!!

[sarcasm]I would pay $100 for this theme, what a steal!! [\sarcasm]
    06-26-09 08:55 AM
    Lmao yea I figured that out....duh!

06-26-09 09:41 AM
    lookin good..
    07-01-09 08:17 PM
    Nice theme Im liking it the only thing do you think you could add contacts to the main screen and possibly weather bug some how?
    07-15-09 10:04 AM
    Can you change what shows up on the front screen?
    07-16-09 01:47 PM
    Koo

01-14-10 03:40 AM
    i picked this theme up for my 9630. it looks great! just wish the icon arrangement on the homescreen was user customizable.
    01-16-10 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD