Vista BB Edition

Supported Devices and OS: 8900 4.6.1 & 5.0
    Theme Cost: $3.99 - 1 week only
    Where to Download?: Purchase now!

A complete Vista replica including a start menu with everything on the start menu functional for quick access to anything you'd want. 10 total user customized icons (1st designed for a weather program of your choice), 3 next to the start orb for the "quick launch" feel and 6 additional in the start menu for access to any 3rd party or any other icons you'd want. On the right side of the start menu you have clickable words to Browser, Media, Clock, Control Panel (Manage Connections), Profiles, Options, Address Book, Saved Messages. Also selectable Power, Key lock, Search, and Application List to give you a COMPLETE Vista Start menu feel

**Message and Option lists change to the settings on your BB
    Scrolling up from the Start Orb makes the start menu come up
    Scrolling down off the start menu puts you at the orb, then scroll over to the quick launch icons.
    Today items are NOT possible with this style and layout of the start menu**

Screen shots

Javelin:

Last edited by Theme Addiction; 02-15-10 at 10:12 PM.
    05-31-09 08:56 AM
    Awesome theme. I'd be willing to try it out for you and post a review. Free of charge of course!
    05-31-09 09:51 AM
    Lol I've had great feedback on these themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 10:57 AM
    Wow this is really nice...I'm feelin it
    05-31-09 11:12 AM
    This looks like a really really nice theme, everything just seems to fit together really well. Good job.
    05-31-09 11:24 AM
    Nice job on this theme keep up the good work...

05-31-09 11:31 AM
    too bad its not free.
    05-31-09 12:12 PM
    too bad its not free.
    Right. Oh well. Maybe we'll see it soon dan.
    05-31-09 12:14 PM
    Guys.......I use this theme, was on PMB a while back, and there is no way you would be able to find a theme with this much detail and time put into it for free.

The svg alone probably took a couple of weeks to build.....it is a great theme, and well worth the price of $3.99.

I have seen a lot of other theme makers out there charging $5 to $8 for much, much less than this!

Great job, Collins521.........keep up the awesome work........

05-31-09 12:28 PM
    Guys.......I use this theme, was on PMB a while back, and there is no way you would be able to find a theme with this much detail and time put into it for free.

The svg alone probably took a couple of weeks to build.....it is a great theme, and well worth the price of $3.99.

I have seen a lot of other theme makers out there charging $5 to $8 for much, much less than this!

So was it free?
    05-31-09 12:30 PM

First off, Waldog. LOL! =)

and for the post above.. I understand. but since Im one to constantly rotate themes and get tired of them fast, I decided a while back to never pay for a theme no mo'. Thats it.. I understand making the svg takes a lot of time and icons, etc, etc. I hope he makes his money's worth..

The theme looks awesome btw.
    05-31-09 12:31 PM
    People always want a free theme and that's cool your entitled to your wants. I havd released themes for free but some I feel the need for them to be a price to make up for the time that goes into making it.

Thanks for compliments I appreciate it. If you switch themes so much why don't you start making them yourself? That's what got me started. Maybe then you'll understand how much time is involved on making a svg with composer and the development of the theme.

05-31-09 01:00 PM
    People always want a free theme and that's cool your entitled to your wants. I havd released themes for free but some I feel the need for them to be a price to make up for the time that goes into making it.

Thanks for compliments I appreciate it. If you switch themes so much why don't you start making them yourself? That's what got me started. Maybe then you'll understand how much time is involved on making a svg with composer and the development of the theme.

Yah, its why i got in the bizzness..

anywho, didnt mean to talk smack.. I just wanted to say "greattt theme!, too bad its not free" thats all.

Keep em coming!
    05-31-09 01:02 PM
    Its cool, I think that's how most people start making themes, I just find it a little frustrating at times when people don't realize how much time goes into themes at times

05-31-09 01:06 PM
    Nice theme! I just bought it. I'm waiting for the email now.
    05-31-09 01:21 PM
    Baller in the house! =)

And welcome to crackberry..
    05-31-09 01:24 PM
    Lol, thanks! I just got my 8900 unlocked today. I love it. I might as well spend $4 on a nice theme that someone worked so hard on. I've never made a theme, but I'm a daily photoshopper and I can get an idea of how long it would take to make something like this. All the images and compiling it. He deserves the $4. :P
    05-31-09 01:32 PM
    Baller? Not that much, I don't get a lot of money for this after fees are taken out through mobihand. Plus I don't try and make a ton of money just enough to make up for the time that it takes

05-31-09 01:35 PM
    Thanks for the kind words Danny!

05-31-09 01:40 PM
    Argh. Well I bought it and recieved the email. But I don't have the Blackberry Plan so I can't download OTA. There isn't a desktop download or some .alx file so I can't get it unless I get the BB plan. Kinda lame. :/
    05-31-09 03:22 PM
    I only provide OTA download links due to my themes being posted on other sites without my permission and from another person saying it was their theme. Since that happened I don't offer DM installs anymore
    05-31-09 03:25 PM
    Well I forwarded to you proof of purchase in your email. I was wondering if I can't get the theme, if I can get my refund. It not, can you send me the file so I can install it through Desktop Manager?

I was really hoping to get the theme. :/
    05-31-09 03:27 PM
    I'm sorry I don't send out DM installs..I will contact Mobihand and see what they can do since I do not have the power to refund things through the CB/Mobihand store
    05-31-09 04:04 PM
    Okay, thanks anyways.
    05-31-09 04:06 PM
    Argh. Well I bought it and recieved the email. But I don't have the Blackberry Plan so I can't download OTA. There isn't a desktop download or some .alx file so I can't get it unless I get the BB plan. Kinda lame. :/
    why not just log in to a wifi and download it that way??
    05-31-09 06:12 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD