It's clean! It's good looking! It's awesome! It's professional! It's GreyTastic! GreyTastic features a lot of the same as my previous themes! Clear crisp icons, that look perfect on all devices! Currently GreyTastic is for the Curve 8900, Bold 9000, Tour 96xx, and Bold 2 (Onyx) 9700. Of course GreyTastic is wallpaper friendly and will let you use any wall paper you chose. Features a weather slot in the top right corner. And as always a hidden today area for messages, calender, and SMS/MMS. All icons have been replaced with a new GreyTastic icon. When a new item comes onto your device, a blue star greets you! Of course as usual i can customize this theme to your liking if you so choose, please make sure to email me and I'll see what i can do for you!This this as is, is just GreyTastic, and only $1.99!

Click Here for Curve 8900

Features:
    • Clean
    • Professional looking
    • All new icons
    • Hidden Today area
    • 7th icon weather slot
    • Wall Paper friend
    • - Taking special customization requests

Click Here for Curve 8900
    10-20-09 02:40 PM
    you need to have the word "premium" in your title thread so readers will know it is not free.
    10-20-09 03:02 PM
    yea i know... i forgot to put it in... i'm emailing mods to have them change it now! thanks!
    10-20-09 03:23 PM
    You seam to always forget???
    10-20-09 03:52 PM
    you also need to have the link direct users to the crackberrystore link not your mobihand link
    10-20-09 04:58 PM
    aaargh.... another trap!
    10-21-09 02:56 PM
    Simple. Clean. Fantastically awesome. Thanks
    10-28-09 08:08 AM
    You seam to always forget???
    He seems to always "take" others icons too.
    10-28-09 01:14 PM
    The silent sniper fires one off!!!!! Where is he? Did anyone see where it came from?
    10-28-09 02:26 PM
    The silent sniper fires one off!!!!! Where is he? Did anyone see where it came from?
    I saw him hiding near Soldier Field lol.
    10-28-09 03:21 PM
    *points* See dem thurr bushes?
    10-28-09 03:21 PM
    And waldog always seems to be a trolling tool. Nice theme bud.
    10-28-09 04:38 PM
    And waldog always seems to be a trolling tool. Nice theme bud.
    No trolling. Just calling them when I see them. Don't get hurt feelings that I call out you lame suckers for stealing icons and such and then trying to profit from them.
    10-28-09 04:43 PM
    no hurt feelings, i just don't care much for sad little limp **** girls like yourself who talk smack about other peoples work.
    10-28-09 04:44 PM
    Very clean and Different, not sure if i'd pay 1.99 for it personally. :\
    10-28-09 04:46 PM
    no hurt feelings, i just don't care much for sad little limp **** girls like yourself who talk smack about other peoples work.
    Not smack about their work. Smack for stealing and profiting from it.
    10-28-09 04:53 PM
    waldog, didn't I cover this? It's not stealing if it isn't copyrighted on top of the obvious fact that it was probably borrowed from someone else who borrowed it from someone else. I bet you claim your source of income (if you have one) as monetary gain or royalties from intellectual property on your taxes don't you. You would. Your philosophy would say that someone painting a picture of a real person or event is stealing because they stole it from the reality of existence. You know what, you steal and profit off of it by existing. There are tons of jerks like you running around, so you're stealing their persona and still breathing my air. Thief.
    10-28-09 06:11 PM
    Well Cory/C_86 not only has a history of stealing icons, he has ripped folks off for hundreds of dollars.. Watch this guy folks!
    10-28-09 06:20 PM
    waldog, didn't I cover this? It's not stealing if it isn't copyrighted on top of the obvious fact that it was probably borrowed from someone else who borrowed it from someone else. I bet you claim your source of income (if you have one) as monetary gain or royalties from intellectual property on your taxes don't you. You would. Your philosophy would say that someone painting a picture of a real person or event is stealing because they stole it from the reality of existence. You know what, you steal and profit off of it by existing. There are tons of jerks like you running around, so you're stealing their persona and still breathing my air. Thief.
    You make no sense at all. [moderated - pk]
    10-28-09 07:02 PM
    Yes it does, pick up "Legal Sense for Dummies" at your local bookstore. It's not theft if it's not copyrighted. I could take your themes and reproduce and sell them if you don't copyright them. You might have a small case in court claiming theft of intellectual property, but if you haven't declared them as such, you're still screwed.
    10-29-09 09:19 AM
    Thank you to everyone saying nice comments!

to everyone else... i'm not even going to comment

have a nice day
    10-29-09 11:28 AM
    well I like the theme, I'm sorry there are so many ********* on Crackberry.........
    10-29-09 11:51 AM
    Chill out gang! Learn to ignore each other!
    10-29-09 12:25 PM
    i want more details on how this dude has ripped people off. if this is true why is he still allowed to post themes on cb. do moderators not regulate this stuff
    10-29-09 12:26 PM
    Chill out gang! Learn to ignore each other!
    sorry.
    10-29-09 12:34 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD