Convert your BB into a fotodesk and find everything you need!

FotodekBB theme is a theme designed by BB-Freaks made with high quality sharp graphics and smooth icons that will give you a new cool experience with your Blackberry.

Features:

* - High quality graphics, smooth icons.
    * - Transitions O.S. 5.0
    * - Access to QuickLaunch trough Spacebar key.
    * - 8 icons in the homescreen are customizable - arrange accordingly in app menu.
    * - 6 applications in the homescreen:
    * * Browser
    * * Clock
    * * Profiles
    * * Manage Connections
    * * Options
    * * You cannot change this applications from the homescreen.

03-01-10 11:12 AM
    That's pretty cool and very original. For $2 I may just bite, and I've only paid for a theme once in my life! Question: how many Today items will that little screen show at a time?
    03-01-10 02:14 PM
    Love it so much , but it isnt free ) i wish it was free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 03:30 PM
    Short review: It's a good theme for having attractive access to quite a few apps on the homescreen (8 that you pick hang on the line in the paper squares and 5 fixed app on the desk). It's very unique in the layout, much different than the usual Zen themes, of which there are a gazillion. Navigation is quick and the apps are highlighted by a black backlight (see the animated thing on post #1). Quicklaunch starts with the spacebar and he fixed the problem I had initially with an update, so it's fine now. The problem I had is due to my eyes: the font is too small for me. If you can see small type no problem than you'll be fine, but not for me. The letters in the wooden "today" frame behind the monitor were too small for me to see at all. I can read the menu items OK and the messages but I wish they were biggere. Also, the highlight bar for menus is almost black so it obscures the letters in the item that you're highlighting. You can see the letters fine until that bar covers them. That can probably be fixed and you may be able to mess with the font size. It's a good original theme, just not for my old eyes!
    03-02-10 05:06 PM
    Nice work with the graphics
    03-02-10 05:43 PM
    Thanks to all good comments! and the highlighting menu (quicklaunch, profiles, etc) has been fixed.

&... All our themes are discounted for $1.99 just for one week!
    You can see them here!!!
    03-08-10 05:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD