Hey everyone! Been a while since I posted a theme. Well here you go! Earth-Fire released for 9700, 9630, 9000 and 8900 devices! The wallpaper is an earthy firey look to it, with a white banner at the top. In the banner you have a mini profile icon to the left, with all needed information from the date to time, to carrier! On the home screen you have 8 icons. More like an �L� theme, you have 2 icons on the left side of the screen, 5 along the bottom in a Zen style format, along with a weather slot icon in the top right corner for your weather applications. Of course there is a hidden today area in the middle of the screen for your calendar entries and messages. All icons are new and in HD quality. The look great! Tested to perfection. I don�t think a single pixel was missed at all! Of your Earth-Fire is wallpaper friendly for whatever you choose to put in there.

Be the first to grab this awesome looking theme! I know this one will be a hit! So be the first to grab it for $1.99 before anyone else does!

Download links:

Click Here for 8900 Curve

Enjoy!
    12-09-09 08:46 AM
    Awesome theme!! 1st time I've seen one of urs too haha thx for sharing it wit the CB community

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD