OK first I want everyone to read the instructions on using this theme. The way I made it I thought was pretty clever at first, and now I'm wondering if it's just confusing. It's sort of a trackball lock feature in a way. I figured it out on accident and it was almost my only way to do the theme. If someone wants to improve upon it see my issue at the bottom of the post in "Notes".

Instructions:

1. When you first launch the theme, you will see the two rows of icons and the BB logo button. To select those icons you will need to first scroll to the right (the BB logo will turn blue) and this will allow you to scroll up and down to select the icons.
    2.To hide the icons you will of course select the BB logo button again (it will turn blue) and click. The icons will all be hidden and the BB logo button will return to normal.
    3.To select the BB logo button again and show the icons, you will need to scroll to the left and the BB logo will highlight (white) and then follow step 1 again.

So in summary:

To Hide Icons > Select the BB Logo (it turns blue), Scroll to the right and click
    To show Icons > Scroll to the left and the BB Logo will highlight white, and click.

4.6.1 OTA Link (without transitions)

5.0 OTA Link (with transitions > only for OS 5.0)

I hope you like.

Developer Notes:

I made two buttons in composer. When one is clicked, it hides the other. But that icons is still selected. That's why you have to scroll right to select the right one again.
    11-12-09 01:19 PM
    Another nice theme u got here.Please keep 'em coming..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 02:48 PM
    Takes a bit to get used to but it's a cool concept and unique. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 08:11 PM
    Dude

I have been rockin this theme since you put it UP...... I can not get away from it!!!! NICE WORK
    11-16-09 09:35 AM
    Thanks dude!
    11-16-09 03:52 PM
    maybe to take it to the next step...when no icons are shown, you can add a today plus??

like calender above the bb logo and messages below?? so scroll left for show, right for hide, up for calendar, down for messages???

idk i was just thinking of some new ideas other than that...this is a really cool theme..

o a weather slot wont hurt either
    11-16-09 07:58 PM
    Dude, your theme's are amazing. Alot of thought into them. I appreciate you!
    12-05-09 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD