Hello, I was wondering whether anyone would be able to make a slight modification to
    The standard Precision Silver theme with the only addition being a hidden today (so I can just
    Highlight the calendar icon to see the entrees on the main screen). I searched the forums for
    It but all have multiple changes to the theme.
    I keep going back to Silver Precision and that one small addition would make it perfect for me.

Thx so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 12:46 AM
    how many icons do you want at the bottom? I can do up to 10

Boomo
    Last edited by Boomo; 04-14-09 at 09:10 AM.
    04-14-09 09:00 AM
    how many icons do you want at the bottom? I can do up to 10

Boomo
    The default 6 will be fine, I like the current size of icons, unless it is somehow possible to be able to scroll through 2 rows of 6 but have only one appear at the bottom...if that makes any sense.

For the calendar it would be nice if the font used to display the entrees has a slightly higher contract than the text in the top banner so it will show better on lighter wallpaper as well.

Thanks so much!
    04-14-09 09:14 AM
    See attached, will this work?

04-14-09 11:12 AM
    The default 6 will be fine, I like the current size of icons, unless it is somehow possible to be able to scroll through 2 rows of 6 but have only one appear at the bottom...if that makes any sense.

For the calendar it would be nice if the font used to display the entrees has a slightly higher contract than the text in the top banner so it will show better on lighter wallpaper as well.

Thanks so much!
    there is a fifthteen app running around on this forum and I believe its what you want minus the today which could be fixed by a pm?
    04-14-09 12:43 PM
    See attached, will this work?

That is the Silver background, but not the silver icons. Nice theme though. I have a Precision Silver with Today and 6 icons that i will be posting today (hopefully) I also plan on posting a normal Precision Silver for 5.0 Beta Users.
    04-14-09 12:48 PM
    Hey Boomo, I certainly appreciate your efforts but I think mrtolles has the right idea in mind with regards to the correct icons and the 6 in a row as opposed to the 5.

mrtolles..or boomo..whoever is able to come up with it..could the contrast on the calendar listing be enhanced somewhat as opposed to what it is in the screenie? The top banner has a shade to it so that font is fine but the central part of the homescreen doesn't--->meaning that a font without a dark outline/higher contrast won't show up as well on a lighter wallpaper.

Thanks again..this is why I love CrackBerry =)
    04-14-09 01:05 PM
    dplane, there is not a way to only shade the today text for "hidden" today items. It could be possible for non hidden today but not for it to only show up on a rollover. After i get it posted (maybe 20 minutes) PM me with the color of text you want and i can change that.
    04-14-09 01:20 PM
    dplane, there is not a way to only shade the today text for "hidden" today items. It could be possible for non hidden today but not for it to only show up on a rollover. After i get it posted (maybe 20 minutes) PM me with the color of text you want and i can change that.
    Sounds good, I figured that might be the case.
    Looking forward to it, thanks again!
    04-14-09 01:45 PM
    04-14-09 04:00 PM
    Super! Thx mrtolles, it's exactly what I meant. Boomo; thx once again for the initial effort, I appreciate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD