I just finished this set for 4.6.1 and 5.0 (note the separate OTA links) 4.6.1 Does not support Screen Transitions so you can only experience that on the 5.0

It's just a modification on the Precision theme and is free so I don't want to hear crap about, "oh it's just the stock icons" LMAO. You know who you are.

It's only 6 files "wide" so uses very little space and runs fast.

4.6.1 OTA Link

5.0 OTA Link
    11-11-09 04:44 PM
    can u make one for the 9500 series
    11-11-09 05:13 PM
    Does the Blackberry symbol on the bottom bar do anything? I clicked om it and it didn't do anything for me and it just looks like it should have a function. Nice job on the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 06:03 PM
    This is hot! Sleek and simple. Luv it thx!

11-11-09 08:56 PM
    Does the Blackberry symbol on the bottom bar do anything? I clicked om it and it didn't do anything for me and it just looks like it should have a function. Nice job on the theme.

Yes when the theme launches the popup menu should already be up. When you click the bb icon on the popup it closes it. When you click the one on the bottom bar it opens it.

Also there are only 4 icons because for some reason the new theme builder/composer duplicate the icon functions. IDK why.
    11-11-09 09:17 PM
    excellent theme

can we get it with a weather slot on the home screen?
    works awesome on the 9700 by the way

suggestion:
    loose the options in the popup and make the bb icon to close it smaller

not sure how it works, dont make themes just love them lol.

but it would be nice to have at least six links in the popup i know you said you tried already, but with such awesome work thus far please dont give up, for me this is a fav love it
    11-11-09 10:20 PM
    Works well on tour 9630.
    11-11-09 10:21 PM

11-11-09 10:34 PM
    for some reason, after downloading, I get the same percision theme I had before the download. Am I doing something wrong? Using 5.0 currently and looking for a theme that will allow me to see my calendar events just by hovering over my calendar icon.
    Maybe I'm asking too much....a lot of themes had it in 4.0..
    thanks, appreciate the effort......
    11-11-09 11:04 PM
    I really love it. The screen transitions are beautiful, and I like how it's very wallpaper friendly. Thanks! [=

11-12-09 12:20 AM
    oh its just the stock icons

sorry had to
    11-12-09 01:44 AM
    Is there any chance of having space launch QL? I'm not sure how hard that is to add, I know nothing about making themes, lol. But if it's a quick addition I'd definitely appreciate it.

Thanks!
    11-12-09 02:28 AM
    I like the theme concept, but for OS 4.6.1 the theme does not really work. Navigation in the icon box is a bit weird, the cursor jumps all over the place, as if the box has no borders. Icons that use hidden today need to be on the right hand side of the icon box if you want to scroll through the items in the hidden today area. Also, the hidden today area is not cleaned when closing the icon box and e.g. calendar items are shown. The calendar items just stay there. I would much appreciate a profiles icon on the home screen. The boxes round the icons in the programs screen make that screen look unattractive.
    11-12-09 03:12 AM
    This is a hot theme ! Going to try it out now ... appreciate the time and effort put into it
    11-12-09 06:54 AM
    oh its just the stock icons

sorry had to
    lol i wouldn't expect less from you sir
    11-12-09 09:04 AM
    I like the theme concept, but for OS 4.6.1 the theme does not really work. Navigation in the icon box is a bit weird, the cursor jumps all over the place, as if the box has no borders. Icons that use hidden today need to be on the right hand side of the icon box if you want to scroll through the items in the hidden today area. Also, the hidden today area is not cleaned when closing the icon box and e.g. calendar items are shown. The calendar items just stay there. I would much appreciate a profiles icon on the home screen. The boxes round the icons in the programs screen make that screen look unattractive.
    hmm, I thought the little boxes were pretty, you may want to turn down your sensitivity a bit for your trackball :P
    11-12-09 09:05 AM
    So I installed this last night. I gotta say, this is a nice theme. Good job man.
    11-12-09 09:28 AM
    I just finished this set for 4.6.1 and 5.0 (note the separate OTA links) 4.6.1 Does not support Screen Transitions so you can only experience that on the 5.0

It's just a modification on the Precision theme and is free so I don't want to hear crap about, "oh it's just the stock icons" LMAO. You know who you are.

It's only 6 files "wide" so uses very little space and runs fast.

4.6.1 OTA Link

5.0 OTA Link
    LoL @ "super fun party yay" and "learn to spell"
    11-12-09 10:18 AM
    So I installed this last night. I gotta say, this is a nice theme. Good job man.
    thanks dude, I appreciate that. I'm working up another one, hope it doesn't suck lol.

Truce I guess?
    11-12-09 11:00 AM
    I was getting ready to post that it was nice to see you and waldog calling a truce
    11-12-09 12:16 PM
    SIMPLY AMAZING do you have to be a rocket scientest to use the new theme maker because i was never good at plazmic is this easier
    11-12-09 12:31 PM
    thanks dude, I appreciate that. I'm working up another one, hope it doesn't suck lol.

Truce I guess?
    It's been truce with me from the start. But I never had a personal problem with you anyways. Only the icons thing.
    11-12-09 12:34 PM
    yeah but you get all crazy bout the icons thing
    11-12-09 12:54 PM
    very different, thanks!
    11-12-09 01:19 PM
    It's been truce with me from the start. But I never had a personal problem with you anyways. Only the icons thing.
    WOW, CB BFF's! see, it's not all drama all the time in here. werd!
    11-12-09 01:42 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD