Nothing fancy here, just a Calendar display on the default Plazmic template.

- Six calendar entries on zen screen
    - Widened icon status text (no name cropping)
    - horizontal navigation among dock icons, vertical navigation between icons, calendar entries, and profile icon
    - Navigation movement does not wrap
    - Background image is customizable, but is not visible on applications screen
    - Dock icons are customizable
    - Compiled in the final non-beta version of Plazmic 4.7 no reduce memory leaks

This was created as itch-scratch ware, so unless i get some interesting ideas, I dont plan on doing much more work on it.

Screen:
    HTeeTeePee://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt184/clubhighfive/Picture1-1.png?t=1242248966

JAD and COD:
    HTeeTeePee://rapidshare.com/files/232634789/PrecisionCalendarPlus.zip.html

(This is my first thread, so I cant post images or links. If the above "fake" links are in violation of forum policy, i will gladly unpost)
    05-13-09 05:22 PM
    05-13-09 05:57 PM
    mjneid is right. I would suggest to any theme maker to at very least get their 10 post before trying to post themes. I am unsure how most prefer to install their themes, but i prefer OTA, so try to get one set up. But if not, at least having 10 post you can attach the theme to the post.

But there is high demand for Modified Precision Themes. There are 11 other versions in that link.
    05-13-09 06:12 PM
    Can you possible tell me where the link for MrTolles Modifed Precision Themes for the 8900 has moved to.

Peter
    07-31-09 11:46 AM
    Where have the links gone for MrTolles' modified Precision themes?

I'm a huge fan of the calendar with customizable background, and when I reloaded the OS on my device today I couldn't download it from the old link, which I had saved.

Thanks!
    08-02-09 05:11 PM
    Where have the links gone for MrTolles' modified Precision themes?

I'm a huge fan of the calendar with customizable background, and when I reloaded the OS on my device today I couldn't download it from the old link, which I had saved.

Thanks!
    The answer to your question is here:- http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/lots-lota-ota-links-down-281777/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 08:46 PM
    Oh, my apologies. I was too narrow when searching for posts by MrTolles and missed this explanation. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    08-03-09 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD