So today we got a Cease and Desist notice from Palm. As such we're sorry to say that we will be withdrawing the PreBerry theme from sale whilst we weigh up our options.

We're coooking something up so stay tuned.

Thanks

Sferical
    Last edited by Sferical; 07-01-09 at 06:50 AM.
    06-02-09 04:31 AM
    I just purchased this theme and I really like it.

One thing I was wondering... is there anyway you could set up the calendar icon to reflect the actually date? This would be a great upgrade.

IMO it would be a little easier to navigate the home screen if you could not scroll all the way through the home page bar of icons. ie; if you were scrolling left it stops at icon and one and scrolling right stops at icon 6.

Lastly, if the call screen could be customizable like the home, app, and lockscreens, or even just a solid color... it would literally be the perfect theme. The stones just don't seem to match a user selected home screen too well.

Thanks. Awesome theme. Performs great.
    06-02-09 06:02 PM
    Hi and thanks for your feedback. Yes it would be fantastic if we get get the actual date appearing on top of the calendar icon. Unfortunately BlackBerry themes are unable to perform this trick.

We use the PreBerry theme within the team and felt that scrolling through the icons without stopping led to quicker navigation in general. However if we get a lot of feedback to the contrary then I'll be happy to revise.

The phone screen wallpaper cannot be changed (a limitation in all BB themes). The stones was chosen to be in keeping with the Palm Pre. Sure it would be easier to have a simple plain background but I didn't want customers to feel cheated that we'd done something really simple. However, again if people want this changed I'm happy to bow down to the masses. If anyone has any non-copyright suggestions for the phone wallpaper just let me know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 01:46 AM
    Is there any way to fix the scrolling of the home icons? Like make it stop all the way left and all the way right? Thanks.
    06-03-09 03:37 PM
    ooh yah, I cant stand that..

Scrolling should not loop in circles..=)

Stones look good to me! All the screenshots look good.
    Last edited by dannieloco; 06-03-09 at 08:13 PM.
    06-03-09 06:25 PM
    This theme is soo hott!!
    06-03-09 10:23 PM
    One more reccomendation... maybe its just me but its very hard to tell which icon is highlighted... maybe make the highlighted box bolder.

And... I agree, again, the looping is a pain and causes me to miss my intended icon.

Thanks.
    06-04-09 11:15 AM
    so I was browsing the web and came across the palm pre website..

good Job replicating it!

the stones are there too..

Last edited by dannieloco; 06-04-09 at 01:40 PM.
    06-04-09 01:37 PM
    Thanks all for your feedback. I've just uploaded version 1.1 and existing customers should get notified individually. FOC upgrade of course.

New features include:

1. Continuous scrolling of Main screen icons now changed so that it stops at each end of the Wave Launcher
    2. Folders on the Application Screen all changed to theme design
    3. An About screen can now be brought up via the About button on the Main screen
    Last edited by Sferical; 06-04-09 at 03:45 PM.
    06-04-09 03:32 PM
    Thanks all for your feedback. I've just uploaded version 1.1 and existing customers should get notified individually. FOC upgrade of course.

New features include:

1. Continuous scrolling of Main screen icons now changed so that it stops at each end of the Wave Launcher
    2. Folders on the Application Screen all changed to theme design
    3. An About screen can now be brought up via the About button on the Main screen
    Nice. I wish the about screen showed battery life and signal digits and memory used or whatever. No need for it to say about the theme. lol. That's one more icon I now gotta pass over to get to destiny.
    06-04-09 04:31 PM
    I can't use this new 1.1. That little about icon is killing me. I over scroll to it by mistake and go to hit the trackball for my msgs and that small screen appears. Ughghghggggg. No good.

I don't need to know who created the theme or the version. I know that info from PURCHASING the theme.

Please fix this.
    06-04-09 08:01 PM
    Nice work keep it up...
    06-04-09 09:29 PM
    Can you make this theme for the Curve?
    06-05-09 12:24 AM
    Jen! get the 8900! =)
    06-05-09 12:52 AM
    83xx and 88xx versions on the way but they take a bit more work than newer models due to the graphics on the default theme that all need to be changed.
    06-05-09 08:20 AM
    What about the problem posted above?

06-05-09 08:25 AM
    Apologies for not replying Waldog. You can always contact me direct for a quicker reponse. We've been using the theme for a while now and haven't once clicked on this by accident and have had no other complaints on it either.

Again, I'll listen to the masses and if it needs to go then so be it. Anyone else finding this a problem?
    06-05-09 08:33 AM
    So I guess I may be on my own here.

I hit it on accident. And I really don't see a point in it being there. Imo it serves no purpose. If it was a function for something, then I would understand and just deal with it.

Oh well.
    06-05-09 08:55 AM
    Been using this theme for a bit now, and I liked original folders too. The blue folder are kinda attractinga lot of attention when on the apps menu. This is my request. The info button is just pointless. It serves no useful purpose and I can see why waldog is voicing his opinion. Aside from thos two issues, the theme is sharp!

06-05-09 10:36 AM
    Excellent work guy, you forced me to buy it :-)))
    06-07-09 10:55 AM
    i know it sucks to get requests for fixes but is there anyway to

1: keep the scrolling as you now have it
    2: put the original folder icons back
    3: remove the info icon/info square -- should be request #1

I feel like these changes would make ur theme way more attractive to the user and a definite primary theme.
    Please reply. Thanks
    06-15-09 02:48 AM
    Hi Dannieloco,

I'm an 8900 user myself so I hear you on the folder icons. These will be changed. (Not back to default but to something less overbearing on the app screen).

Agreed on the scrolling. This will be staying.

The info launcher icon will also be staying. Yes at the moment it just just a static 'abou't screen but the plan is to make this a launcher for a more useful information screen. I hope to be cooking this up shortly.

Currently working on a promised Storm update including an icon update for the icons that have changed between beta and launch of the Palm Pre. Updates for other devices to come shortly after.
    06-15-09 03:15 AM
    Great! Thanks for your fast response. I will be definitely be looking forward to this update.
    Thanks again.
    06-15-09 12:26 PM
    I luv this theme

06-15-09 05:57 PM
    So today we got a Cease and Desist notice from Palm. As such we're sorry to say that we will be withdrawing the PreBerry theme from sale whilst we weigh up our options.

We're coooking something up so stay tuned.

Thanks

Sferical
    07-01-09 06:50 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD