hi everyone, i was wondering if it was possible to display all calendar events on a Today theme. what I mean by "all events" is that I want events to appear regardless of what type of calendar is selected as default.

example:

i have 3 calendars -
    1) work
    2) personal
    3) facebook

I have events listed in each calendar. The problem is that only the work related events appear on my Today theme. If I go to OPTIONS > ADVANCED OPTIONS > DEFAULT SERVICES, the calendar is set to work. I understand that this is why only work related calendar events appear on my Today theme. if i set it to personal, only personal related events appear.

repeating my question: is it possible to allow all calendar events to appear on the Today theme instead of just one calendar? or is this just a software limitation?

i am currently running OS .199 and using DMac's Weather Today theme.

Thanks for any help!
    04-09-09 10:28 AM
    I do not believe so... when creating a theme there is no control over what the today or calendar displays... it will always display just the default calendar. RIM created the theme creator software (Plazmic)... so they would have to change the software that creates the themes.
    04-09-09 11:08 AM
    it is not. The Today themes only support the default calendar.
    it is a software/device limitation.
    04-09-09 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD