Hey CrackBerry friends, I just made a new Portland Trail Blazers theme for the 8900. I've tested it now and it should be all set to go. Let me know what you think about it.

If you're a Blazer fan then here's a freebie! I also have more free Blazer themes and ringtones on my website at Bust a Bucket.

OTA Download Link- Portland Trail Blazers 8900 Theme
    Last edited by pepsijunky; 05-02-09 at 04:56 PM.
    04-29-09 03:43 PM
    That's a hot theme man! Can u do a Lakers and or Cavs theme?
    s one?s

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 06:56 AM
    That's a hot theme man! Can u do a Lakers and or Cavs theme?
    s one?s

I guarantee both already exist somewhere, you might have to pay for it. Plus, if I had to make a Laker theme I might throw up on my keyboard. I made this Blazer one because I'm a Blazer super fan.
    04-30-09 11:56 AM
    I guarantee both already exist somewhere, you might have to pay for it. Plus, if I had to make a Laker theme I might throw up on my keyboard. I made this Blazer one because I'm a Blazer super fan.
    lol. Verrry nice theme you made! Looks good and colors match well.

I might consider doing a Lakers theme. =)
    04-30-09 01:21 PM
    This is an awesome theme bro!! Rip City Baby!! No chance this will be ported to the 8330 do ya? I'm glad to see some Blazer love! Congrats on the theme.

04-30-09 01:40 PM
    LMAO!!! That's exactly the same reason why I didn't actually download it! Its still a Hot as theme that is put together well though. You get mos def get respect from me(even though ur a Blazer fan)

04-30-09 02:14 PM
    This is an awesome theme bro!! Rip City Baby!! No chance this will be ported to the 8330 do ya? I'm glad to see some Blazer love! Congrats on the theme.

I do have one for the Curve, But I'm not sure if it will work for the 8330 series. Here's the OTA download link.

Unfortunately the 8300 themes don't look as good as the 8900 or 9000, I've been putting in the most work on the higher end phones. I will try to fix the others later.
    04-30-09 03:15 PM
    LMAO!!! That's exactly the same reason why I didn't actually download it! Its still a Hot as theme that is put together well though. You get mos def get respect from me(even though ur a Blazer fan)

Haha, thanks man. But seriously, you should be able to find Laker themes, I'm sure they are everywhere.
    04-30-09 03:16 PM
    Yeah I'll just do a search for it. I have seen them for the 83xx but haven't run across 1 yet for the 8900

04-30-09 06:07 PM
    Hi,
    have you/will you do a toronto raptors theme for the 8900?
    ive been trying to find one everywhere
    and i know there probably arent cause they arent the best team in the world
    but id really like one, so if you could please let me know
    10-23-09 07:59 PM
    Haha, thanks man. But seriously, you should be able to find Laker themes, I'm sure they are everywhere.
    Don't get me started on the stinking Lakers. They should be banned from this forum
    10-23-09 08:01 PM
    Hey that's by far the coolest thing I have ever seen! I have the storm does it work one the storm? Is there one for the storm? Thanks hope I can get it man its so F*$#ING cool! B ROY IS THE MAN, BLAZERS FOR NBA CHAMPIONS! GO BLAZERS RIP CITY!
    10-29-09 01:10 AM
    Nice theme i really love it on my phone but i have a blackberry curve 8530 you think you can do one for my phone i really want the theme
    02-07-11 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD