Watch the Snow Fall, the Lights Flash and the Smoke rise!

Theme features:
    Animated Home Screen!
    6 icon user customizable hidden dock!
    Spacebar for QuickLaunch OR ShortcutMe!
    $ for Media!
    Screen Transitions!
    Animated Lock screen!
    For the 9700, 9630 and 8900!

THIS IS AN ANIMATED THEME! YES IT WILL EFFECT YOUR BATTERY! BUT IT WILL ALSO SHOW YOU STILL BELIEVE!

OTA Download For 5.0

OTA Download For 4.7

OTA Download For 4.6
    Last edited by mrtolles; 12-07-09 at 11:50 AM.
    12-07-09 10:12 AM
    really think this theme looks great. Love the wallpaper. Anyway to get it not animated? I need long life from my berry so i cant do all the animations?? Just figured i would ask because it really looks nice

Great job
    12-07-09 10:17 AM
    I can take out the Animations. Should be able to get to it later today.
    12-07-09 11:52 AM
    Wow...this looks awesome...can't wait to get home and try it !
    Thx for sharing mrtolles and for making it 'free'
    12-07-09 01:23 PM
    Just got this baby and thanks so much. The coolest animation ever. Snowflakes change directions, lights on the train flash off/on, and the train spouts smoke too! The hidden dock works, spacebar brings up QL (and it brings up the call log under it which is no problem, just be aware), and the $$ shows you Media. Excellent Holiday look for this, and lo and behold it started snowing where I live about the time I dl'ed it, must be an omen. Thanks so much mrtolles, it works fine even on my old 4.6 OS. Now bring back Nixietubes dog.
    12-07-09 01:33 PM
    I really LOVE this theme!! It's one of my fav Christmas movies and it looks soooooo real! I love the smoke and the lights from the train, this rocks!!

Thanks a LOT!! One of my all time favorite Christmas themes now
    12-07-09 01:33 PM
    Just got this baby and thanks so much. The coolest animation ever. Snowflakes change directions, lights on the train flash off/on, and the train spouts smoke too! The hidden dock works, spacebar brings up QL (and it brings up the call log under it which is no problem, just be aware), and the $$ shows you Media. Excellent Holiday look for this, and lo and behold it started snowing where I live about the time I dl'ed it, must be an omen. Thanks so much mrtolles, it works fine even on my old 4.6 OS. Now bring back Nixietubes dog.
    Kscrum made Nixie Tubes.
    Newt, did you ever test the updated version of Stick-R-Bot? Was the Rainbow effect in the Menu fixed?

Thanks to all for the compliments. I'm going to make a NON Animated version and a version that will Stop the Animations for the battery conscious theme users. Look for them soon!
    12-07-09 01:54 PM
    Kscrum made Nixie Tubes.
    Newt, did you ever test the updated version of Stick-R-Bot? Was the Rainbow effect in the Menu fixed?

Thanks to all for the compliments. I'm going to make a NON Animated version and a version that will Stop the Animations for the battery conscious theme users. Look for them soon!
    Oops, I forgot he made that one lol. No, I didn't try the updated version, I think the thread got buried b4 I knew about it, but I'll dig it out and try it. IMO this theme has to have the animations. I never thought they really killed that battery, but I put mine in a magnet slipcase. it looks great and it's snowing like a badboy here too.
    12-07-09 02:49 PM
    I have most of Shane's themes on local (nixie, ladies berrybumpme...) If he let's me, I'll stick it on the server for us all!

AWESOME theme by the way MrTolles! The kids adore it! Its definitely getting some use around here. I just need a matching ring tone...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by emarsha; 12-07-09 at 06:23 PM.
    12-07-09 06:20 PM
    I believe!!! Do you believe you can make it for an 8330?!!

Watch the Snow Fall, the Lights Flash and the Smoke rise!

Theme features:
    Animated Home Screen!
    6 icon user customizable hidden dock!
    Spacebar for QuickLaunch OR ShortcutMe!
    $ for Media!
    Screen Transitions!
    Animated Lock screen!
    For the 9700, 9630 and 8900!

THIS IS AN ANIMATED THEME! YES IT WILL EFFECT YOUR BATTERY! BUT IT WILL ALSO SHOW YOU STILL BELIEVE!

OTA Download For 5.0

OTA Download For 4.7

OTA Download For 4.6
    12-07-09 06:39 PM
    thanks this is awesome looks great on my phone.
    12-08-09 01:14 AM
    Not bad. I want to learn to make themes!!
    12-08-09 01:45 AM
    LOVE this theme! Nicely done.
    12-08-09 02:09 AM
    Put this on my bb last night....super cool !
    Waiting for the version that can start/stop the animations
    mrtolles you are a GENIUS !!!
    TY
    12-08-09 05:43 AM
    Thank you all for the compliments. :-D

sea93, i have another request for a 8330 so i guess i will try even harder now to get that version.

Newt, i sooo agree with leaving the animations. The start/stop version was the original version, but my wife told me after a day of running that she did not notice any MAJOR decrease in her batter and said the animation made the theme.

But i will still do the start/stop and non animated and 8330 versions for you all! Merry Christmas!
    12-08-09 09:50 AM
    Maybe its me, and when somebody says that it usually is, but the only reason to have this is for the animation. A day later and I still love the snowflakes, smoke from the stack, and all the lights. Its incredible and as good as it looks I couldn't imagine using it without all the constant flash.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 10:49 AM

sea93, i have another request for a 8330 so i guess i will try even harder now to get that version.

Newt, i sooo agree with leaving the animations. The start/stop version was the original version, but my wife told me after a day of running that she did not notice any MAJOR decrease in her batter and said the animation made the theme.

But i will still do the start/stop and non animated and 8330 versions for you all! Merry Christmas!
    YAY!!!! Cannot wait!
    12-08-09 11:00 AM

Yeah man, do it for the 83XX too. My wife has one and she's about to hork my phone over this lol. Question: what is the message notification icon (the gold thing)? It looks possibly like either a wrapped gift or a bar of gold (lol). My battery's fine with this theme.
    12-08-09 11:57 AM
    The Message indicator is the Ticket from the Movie, Well, its a ticket from a Polar express related image, but it is not the actual movie one. I want to add a Missed Call and New Message indicators with the text "punched out" of the ticket like the movie.

But yes, more versions coming soon!
    12-08-09 12:04 PM
    Awesome work man!! Sorry I've was late to the party on posting here. I figured I would give it a much deserved bump considering we are headed into holiday season. I must say that the train car's lights screwed with me for a second-I thought the entire train was sliding forward-lol. I'm diggin the smoke too-I don't think that I would have thought to do that trick.

BTW-you beat me and E to the punch on the falling snowflakes!!! Oh well-now we have two sweet holiday inspired themes!!!!! FOR FREE!
    12-09-09 11:54 AM
    YAY!!!! Cannot wait!
    so anxious for this I can't stand it!!!
    12-10-09 09:59 AM
    yes i am anxious to get this also it looks like a supercool theme !!!
    12-10-09 01:41 PM
    yes i am anxious to get this also it looks like a supercool theme !!!
    it is a very bad @ss theme! the smoke and lights are just amazing!!
    12-10-09 01:45 PM
    it is a very bad @ss theme! the smoke and lights are just amazing!!
    stop teasing!!!
    12-10-09 03:42 PM
    stop teasing!!!

8330 version will be done tonight. Just got to finish up some finishing touches on it!

The 4.5 version will not include a hidden dock (for now, sorry, the navigation means i have to manually edit the code) but the 5.0 version will.
    12-10-09 05:46 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD