Where do i get the Theme Builder from?

Sorry for my ignorance, new to this.....
    02-22-09 07:34 AM
    I too would like to know!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 10:08 AM
    Here you go New Version of Plazmic 4.7 Beta Leaked

Be careful though. This beta release still has bugs so do not sell your themes made with this or you will have RIM on your backs. When the final version comes out, you will be able to sell without problem.
    02-22-09 10:17 AM
    So how are these people making these themes and selling them for the 8900 if the leaked beta is the only one that can create themes for 8900?????
    02-22-09 11:12 AM
    They are not supposed to be doing so. I have put several post out to this effect. RIM have been sending out cease and desist notices to known sellers. The current release of Plazmic 4.7 has known bugs - it's a beta - and it is causing phones to crash on occasion. RIM does not want this to happen since when a phone crashes, RIM takes the blames cuz most users do not understand that a theme can cause a phone to crash.

Personally I do not care if someone get sued, but as a mod here, I am simply trying to prevent our members from getting into trouble with RIM.
    02-22-09 11:52 AM
    I have tried to download this but it wont work on my PC. is there any specific programmes i need to make it work. I have the rar file downloaded but it wont work or anything. i have tried using WinRAR which just says that the download is corupt. i have tried this twice

Please can someone help me or post a different link or file type etc

Thanks in Advance
    02-25-09 05:05 PM
    Hmmm...a theme builder, sounds like my kinda program...
    09-08-09 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD