Yeah, I did a bettery pull. Seems to hang on the hidden calander and msgs. I have the same issue with another hidden today theme. Oh well. . I really do like the theme though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry love...I tested it and I didn't have a problem...do you have a lot of memory on your phone?
    11-03-09 09:02 PM
    I'm lovin' this :-D... you picked the right ppl to help you. Bikerchick usually make all of my themes, she's the bomb!!!
    Ya she's a cutie patootie =)
    11-03-09 09:02 PM
    Sorry love...I tested it and I didn't have a problem...do you have a lot of memory on your phone?
    I have plenty. I only have a couple themes installed and a few apps. *shrug* Oh well. I've learned that some phones handle certian things better than others. It still is a rreeaallyy cute theme!
    11-03-09 09:06 PM
    I have plenty. I only have a couple themes installed and a few apps. *shrug* Oh well. I've learned that some phones handle certian things better than others. It still is a rreeaallyy cute theme!
    If you like that one check out Cartoonism...it should be a the first theme listed I think it's really cute
    11-03-09 09:07 PM
    Come on folks! Agree to disagree and move on!
    11-04-09 01:51 PM
    Good call PK

Differences aside, use the ignore button! or move to PM's.
    11-04-09 02:16 PM
    Come on folks! Agree to disagree and move on!
    pkcable, you the daddy! w00t!
    11-04-09 02:34 PM
    Just search Voyage in this forum.
    Can I add you to BBM? DM me if its OK.
    11-04-09 08:32 PM
    The popular 'sticker' icons in question were originally created by David Lanham of The Iconfactory. At the very least, this information should be added in the OP; even though these icons were originally intended for personal desktop use only. Nonetheless, credit where credit is due, and all that jazz. (I love his work.)
    Last edited by artisticme; 11-05-09 at 02:57 PM.
    11-04-09 10:50 PM
    I like the all new icons.. thanks for the share

ps. just voted 5 stars on this awesome thread
    11-04-09 11:12 PM
    Thread cleaned up, next time it will be locked.

No more arguing, no more foolishness.
    11-05-09 12:06 AM
    The popular 'sticker' icons in question were originally created by David Lanham of The Iconfactory. >> I love his work.
    I thought so...
    11-05-09 12:35 AM
    I like the all new icons.. thanks for the share

ps. just voted 5 stars on this awesome thread
    YAY! Woo hooo! Gracias. Thanks again for the battery bar!
    11-05-09 12:39 AM
    Love it. You did an awesome job.

If I could, there is a few things I would change:

The default icons are really light and you can barely see them on the background - I also think the profiles icon needs something cute like the ones you have made. I know that making custom icons for everything is impossible, but that just seems like a pretty common one.

When on the screen on all my icons (what do you call that? lol) there is some text or something showing over or under the wifi icon making it look weird.

The incoming call screen terrifies me. Not a big fan of bright rainbows like that - reminds me like MS Paint.

But really - I am just picky, fantastic job! Love the pink and the font!
    I cleaned up the theme a bit & that should correct the lagging. If you want the newer version let me know!
    11-05-09 12:40 AM
    The popular 'sticker' icons in question were originally created by David Lanham of The Iconfactory. >> I love his work.
    I noticed that he has 152 icons...but I've seen themes were there were icons that looked exactly like his but weren't in his set...I've been looking to find those extras :/
    11-05-09 12:48 AM
    The theme is ssoooo cute! I have just a little bit of lag with it when scrolling through the dock. Really cute though!!
    Did the lag get fixed?
    11-05-09 01:21 AM
    CUTE!! Loading it right now!

Thanks!
    Yay! Glad you liked it!
    11-05-09 02:22 AM
    Man-this theme rocks! BSTE!

(Best Sticker Theme Ever!)
    11-05-09 06:10 AM
    I do prefer this theme over the cartoonish one. Those icons r just not my thing. Thanks for sharing

11-05-09 07:43 AM
    Where can I find the OTA??
    11-05-09 07:48 AM
    OKAY, i have a TON of requests for this one too....can you change the.....and re-colour the ....and make the....10 times bigger and if you can port this to my 83XX it would just be BSTE ever!!!! =)
    11-05-09 07:52 AM
    awwww, sho shweet. Nice work.
    11-05-09 10:23 AM
    Man-this theme rocks! BSTE!

(Best Sticker Theme Ever!)

Ugh. I wanted to say something smart but I told Videos4bb I'd do something so I'll do it...

Thank you for the compliment.
    Last edited by SpicyPeppermint; 11-05-09 at 10:52 AM.
    11-05-09 10:30 AM
    awwww, sho shweet. Nice work.
    Thanks love =)

Last edited by SpicyPeppermint; 11-05-09 at 10:53 AM.
    11-05-09 10:31 AM
    Where can I find the OTA??
    The OTA can be found in these links '8900 Pink & Stickery or 9600 Pink & Stickery' see it?

11-05-09 10:34 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD