New palm pre like theme with the cool homescreen, high quality icons and backgrounds,calendar today,5 or 6 homescreen bottons. We done a high imitate design work for turnning your BB into a real palm pre phone. Please surrport us and purchase this theme to intall for your Blackberry !

02/11/2010 update v1.2:
    Add the weather icon place in zen version,
    Menu and list font customize(Please don't set the font too small),
    Menus slightly transparent,
    note icons update,
    shortcuts:spacebar added for Quicklaunch and $ for sms/mms
    Some bug repair.

02/08/2010 update:9700 and 5.0os support.
    Interface animation(5.0 os only).
    9630 bug repair.

Features:
    High imitate design.
    Real Palm Pre-like.
    Cool animated menu.
    6 customizable icons.
    Interface animation.
    Free update.
    Two versions:
    today version with 6 customizable icons and calendar today.
    zen version with 6 customizable icons and hidden today area.

MORE THEMES HERE
    |
    |
    |
    V
    02-12-10 02:27 AM
    Just want to vouch for this theme, it's beautiful, clean and quick! I love the custom notifications, and with the new update adding the shortcuts I can't find anything more perfect! There are also not that many permanent today themes out there, this gives me exactly what I need. This theme also keeps the profile icon, and also adds the date to the application screen (which isn't in the default theme). There's also the permanent text next to the weather icon which I now use for meterberry and utilize the beweather wallpaper feature.

I LOVE the lock screen with the semi-transparent black background to show your lock screen text. I know this isn't shown clearly in the screen shots, but the yellow lock icon actually glows! Works on any wallpaper, and you can really see it on a dark wallpaper. Beautiful!

I'm very picky about my themes, and this one probably comes the closest to perfect for my needs so far. Pick this one up today!
    Last edited by japanangel; 02-14-10 at 08:41 PM.
    02-14-10 08:36 PM
    The theme definitely looks interesting but its hard to throw out 6 bucks when you don't know for sure its a them you would like. If the theme were on sale for say half price, I would be more willing to give it a try. Hint Hint.
    02-16-10 04:14 PM
    Fantastic looking theme. I generally dont like themes with dark banners at the top/bottom as they make the screen appear smaller. I have to say though that this looks great - very impressed.
    02-17-10 02:17 PM
    .....and btw, I shared matyou's thoughts on the price.....for a few mins before crumbling and shelling out anyway! I can certainly say now it's on my device that it's worth the 6 dollars
    02-17-10 02:18 PM
    I noticed an issue - the text is unreadable in certain circumstances (unlock options for example). Will post a screenshot when I'm back online

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 03:58 PM
    Thank you for your support!
    02-19-10 12:38 AM
    Nice theme but not for free
    02-20-10 05:18 PM
    Yeah problem i? not for free ( !

02-21-10 02:04 PM
    Yeah problem i? not for free ( !

Need more time to design the theme.
    02-25-10 09:00 PM
    Nice theme but not for free
    I'm a theme junkie and this one is worth every cent. imho
    02-26-10 11:03 AM
    IMO 6 bucks is too much for any theme. There are so many apps that add loads of functionality to your phone for less than 6 bucks. Don't get me wrong I buy plenty of themes, but 3-4 bucks is plenty reasonable for a theme. The day this theme goes on sale is the day I buy it and i'm sure a lot of others would too.
    02-28-10 03:57 PM
    I'm a theme junkie and this one is worth every cent. imho
    Thank you for your support!
    03-05-10 08:15 PM
    IMO 6 bucks is too much for any theme. There are so many apps that add loads of functionality to your phone for less than 6 bucks. Don't get me wrong I buy plenty of themes, but 3-4 bucks is plenty reasonable for a theme. The day this theme goes on sale is the day I buy it and i'm sure a lot of others would too.
    We will think about it.
    03-06-10 07:39 PM
    Please wait and the new version will come within few days.
    03-08-10 09:03 PM
    I'm looking forward to it.

03-09-10 02:35 PM
    I'm looking forward to it.

Just wait
    03-10-10 08:54 PM

The new version preview.Free update.
    03-16-10 08:48 PM
    Still hoping you put it on sale when the update is released. Will definitely purchase if it ever goes on sale. Looks good!

03-16-10 09:23 PM
    Still hoping you put it on sale when the update is released. Will definitely purchase if it ever goes on sale. Looks good!

Thank you for your support.
    03-18-10 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD