Ok, so this is my second theme - it slightly needs changes - some icons i can't find to change. Anyway i'm just starting out. I'd love someone to give me some feedback. My last theme didnt seem to go down well. I thought i'd get one reply at least pretty quickly as it seems busy on here. But nevermind - i'm not too bothered.

As i haven't had many posts yet, my links will be spaced .. sorry for the trouble.

And the OTA: http://www.innocentlayoutsx.com/blac...eme_Pacman.jad

I think i'll stick to perfecting zen for now - but this is my first attempt at a custom. Thanks
    Last edited by xFluidx; 05-04-09 at 04:38 PM.
    05-04-09 03:16 PM
    Don't take it personally. I have posted themes before to with little to no response. I host my own themes, so i know they are being download though. Do your best to gets your posts so you can post images/links. I rarely take the time to look further to see what themes look like.
    But i did for your Pac man theme. (and Betty Boop since you mention another theme) Looks really nice. keep it up.
    05-04-09 03:55 PM
    Thanks for that. When i get my posts up i'll edit the older ones so that they have images. I know how annoying it is to have to copy and paste a link .. or even clicking it. So much easier when you can just view the image.

But much appreciated. Just need some ideas for more themes now! haha =]
    05-04-09 04:09 PM
    lol, well there are plenty of Requests here. just search through and i'm sure you make someones perfect theme.
    05-04-09 04:16 PM
    Not bad looking theme but the scroll order is incorrect on the home page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 08:49 PM
    I realised - i learnt how to change that afterwards, i'll change it when i get the time and re upload it =]
    05-05-09 01:45 AM
    aw this is really cool! i like it
    05-07-09 07:20 PM
    Awesome my favorite game as a kid.
    05-07-09 09:02 PM
    A classic game for sure. A nice theme as well...
    05-07-09 09:06 PM
    For some reason the link is not working...
    07-07-09 04:16 PM
    PacMan was the best bar table game ever (one of the first, after "Pong"). We spent hours in this bar in Phx looking down at the plastic covered screen that had beer rings all over it cranking quarters into it It was beerproof. Can I see the icons you made for it too?
    Last edited by thebignewt; 07-07-09 at 04:52 PM.
    07-07-09 04:42 PM
    i will really like this theme! can you please try to fix the link?
    07-12-09 06:46 PM
    I like this theme! Haa, and I noticed you said you wanted ideas for some new themes, hmm, how about kingdom hearts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD