thanks ely,
    Ill be trying out the weather version now.. Gracias again.
    07-10-09 11:18 AM
    OK, for $.99, I'm so going to get it! wait...which one has the hidden today?
    all my themes have the today+ feature. I hope you enjoy it.
    07-10-09 02:34 PM
    Just downloaded the HD version w/ weather slot...I love it!

Thanks E for the promo pricing!
    07-10-09 02:55 PM
    Just downloaded the HD version w/ weather slot...I love it!

Thanks E for the promo pricing!
    No Prob i did it since i kept delaying the 89xxHD version for so many days.
    07-10-09 02:59 PM
    Nice updates to stack version. Of course I HAD to get the new weather version as well
    Can't wait to see wats coming next...
    07-10-09 10:41 PM
    elly any chance u can put the battery percentage like in the HTC theme ?
    cause it's quite hard to see the capacity of the battery in this theme, thx.
    07-11-09 04:05 AM
    Hey, the default font in your theme is kinda big... in the messages... the J in July is cut off. In your screenshot, the letters fit nicely in the message header but not in actuality on the device. Are you planning on fixing this?

Other than that, love the theme
    Last edited by prettied; 07-11-09 at 12:43 PM.
    07-11-09 12:38 PM
    I will look into that but it might be the the user size font you have it on, by default its set to bbalpha sans size 9 if you change that to something else the toolbar adjust to the font size you select. Thanks for the "Feedback" and i will look into if an update is need it will do it. But try adjusting the font style and size and let me know how that works out.
    Hey, the default font in your theme is kinda big... in the messages... the J in July is cut off. In your screenshot, the letters fit nicely in the message header but not in actuality on the device. Are you planning on fixing this?

Other than that, love the theme
    07-11-09 07:36 PM
    I will look into that but it might be the the user size font you have it on, by default its set to bbalpha sans size 9 if you change that to something else the toolbar adjust to the font size you select. Thanks for the "Feedback" and i will look into if an update is need it will do it. But try adjusting the font style and size and let me know how that works out.
    Ok my font is sized 7 so I guess that's why. I like my fonts small, so no worries.
    Sorry for seeming whiny
    Last edited by prettied; 07-11-09 at 07:57 PM.
    07-11-09 07:55 PM
    Ok my font is sized 7 so I guess that's why. I like my fonts small, so no worries.
    Sorry for seeming whiny
    no prob hope your enjoying it now and pass the word along of osX one day left for the low price of .99 each then it goes back to another low price compare to most premium themes out there to 2.99 each.
    07-11-09 08:59 PM
    I bought this theme, and for .99 it's a steal Anyway I have 1 little request if I may, on the homescreen icon can you make the selected icon stand out more? Sometimes I have problem finding which icon I actually select, I know it's probably something that I need to get use to but it'd be nice if I don't
    07-12-09 07:50 AM
    working on a pink version just dont know how much "pink" i will be adding but i have gotten alot of call out from the fem curve and bold users wanting a more fem version of osX. Dont know yet which version or maybe will get the pink treatment. I just dont want to make bubble gum pink. I will post some pics in the hrs or days to come.
    07-22-09 04:55 PM
    updated will be coming out soon to...cleaning up the meters
    08-04-09 10:08 PM

Days away just finalizing the last few files for the curve and tour
    Also converts to a fullscreen theme to show off your Wallpaper and still use Weather App, QuickLaunch and Profile icons without the clutter of dock and stack icons
    09-14-09 02:23 PM

Days away just finalizing the last few files for the curve and tour
    Also converts to a fullscreen theme to show off your Wallpaper and still use Weather App, QuickLaunch and Profile icons without the clutter of dock and stack icons
    Definitely looking like a legit update to OSX... Cant wait to see this on my 8900.
    09-15-09 09:29 AM
    Amazing...
    09-15-09 05:14 PM
    This theme really looks awesome. I need to post this so I can find it easily later!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 05:49 PM
    update will be up in the next few hours....
    09-15-09 06:32 PM
    Update Release download and enjoy.
    09-16-09 02:20 AM
    Im loving the updates Ely. I just downloaded the update and its perfect.

The scrolling to hide the dock is much simpler and battery meter is easier to read.

Thanks!

09-16-09 08:32 AM
    Love the wallpaper makes everything pop and dont worry I have not forgotten about you know Im planning a few things with it before i post it.
    Im loving the updates Ely. I just downloaded the update and its perfect.

The scrolling to hide the dock is much simpler and battery meter is easier to read.

Thanks!

09-16-09 12:26 PM
    This is SWEET, E! I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore themes, this was just too tempting I had to get it. Lovin' it!!
    09-16-09 03:30 PM
    that black space up top is really bothersome to me. is there a way that i can downgrade to the previous version... it didn't have that black space. or will it be fixed? sorry, but its really bugging me.

in the previous version, you had the date and carrier on the icon screen.
    09-17-09 08:03 PM
    that black space is where the icons for new message, missed calls, etc are placed
    09-17-09 08:05 PM
    that black space is where the icons for new message, missed calls, etc are placed
    ok in the previous version... the time and date, plus carrier, plus msg icons were all visible on the icon screen without the black space. i'd prefer to view my wallpaper. eh. is there a way to downgrade to the previous version though?
    09-17-09 08:07 PM
120 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD