Does anyone know if its still possible to set a picture as your home screen image rather than just as the wallpaper? It's really annoying to have to adjust to a different background every time I go into the "menu".
    02-13-10 11:28 AM
    If I understand you correctly just set the picture the same way as you would a wallpaper , correct me if I misunderstood you
    02-13-10 12:54 PM
    You know how in os 4.6, when you go onto your "home" menu (with the 16 icons, pardon my poor bb jargon), your wallpaper is your background. In os 5 however, the background on this 16-icon home menu thing seems to be determined by your theme? I.e. Whatever your default theme wallpaper was. Also, in os 5, it does say "set as wallpaper" instead of "set as home screen image" and I just wanted to know if there's a way around this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 02:04 PM
    I believe that is caused be cause your specific theme is not completely compatible with 5.0 OS.

02-13-10 09:15 PM
    it is the same even with the default theme.
    02-13-10 09:29 PM
    I think it's different with 5.0. Personally I prefer a simpler background (detemined by the original theme) for the 16 menu items so I can see them better. I prefer to pick my homescreen and have them pick the menu background, so maybe that's why they did it that way?
    02-13-10 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD