I just downloaded the new 5.0.348 for my 8900 and the previous today plus call log theme I made was a bit distorted, so I downloaded the new Blackberry theme builder 5.0 and redid my theme for 5.0 OS. I worked out some kinks that I had in 4.6. So if you have OS 5.0 and you like the theme, PM me your email address and I'll send you the .cod and .alx files.

Some screen shots.

I added zip files for down load, the first one is as pictured above, the second one is per request to make the today titles yellow to make them easier to see with different wall papers.
    Last edited by sonar_chris; 11-14-09 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Attacing Zip file
    11-12-09 08:44 PM
    This looks cool, I tried the new theme builder myself but without much success. I sent you a PM.
    11-13-09 03:03 AM
    I'd love the theme but I can't send a PM, as I don't have 10 posts. What do I do?

Also once you download the theme how do you install it. Thanks,
    Abebaby
    11-13-09 03:01 PM
    sonar_chris, I offer Free OTA hosting for Free Themes. If you'd like to get this theme up for OTA, PM me and i can get you set up.
    11-13-09 03:04 PM
    I'd love the theme but I can't send a PM, as I don't have 10 posts. What do I do?

Also once you download the theme how do you install it. Thanks,
    Abebaby
    Your just going to have to post 6 more times so you can PM me, I don't really want to put my email address out in the general forum for all to see. Or if mrtolles gets me up on an OTA link then you can down load it from your BB.
    11-13-09 06:14 PM
    I have installed this theme on my BB (running OS 4.6.1), it is a real beauty!
    11-14-09 04:51 AM
    ... Or if mrtolles gets me up on an OTA link then you can down load it from your BB.
    You might zip and attach the .alx and .cod file in your first post for desktop installation as a workaround.
    11-14-09 04:51 AM
    ...Also once you download the theme how do you install it. Thanks,
    Abebaby
    You need to install it via a PC. You need BB Desktop Manager on the PC for this.

Store the .alx and .cod files on your PC. Connect your BB to the PC with the USB cable, then start BB Desktop Manager. Select Application loader, browse for the .alx file and select it. BB Desktop manager will transfer the .cod file to your BB and install it as a theme. It will also do a BB reset, so be patient. After the install, select the theme on your BB by going to Options -> Theme.
    11-14-09 04:56 AM
    bump for the Zip file added for download.

You might zip and attach the .alx and .cod file in your first post for desktop installation as a workaround.
    I didn't know I could do this actually. Thanks for suggesting it so I could figure it out.

Chris
    11-14-09 09:23 AM
    Just wanted to bump this to the top for people to see.
    11-24-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD