Now the hidden today isn't showing. I pulled my batt but still nothing, ideas?
    07-16-10 05:44 PM
    Loving this theme. Is hidden calendar item an easy option to change. I got v3 with all, but would love to see calendar items when I scroll across calendar icons. Since I'm begging what about no transitions version for v3?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 06:56 PM
    How can I get weather slot to work on red version?

07-16-10 07:09 PM
    Oh, I am running this theme on Tour 9630, running 5.0. Why not post in 9000 theme post? It works great. My ideal theme on both red and blue is weather on both with hidden today and hidden calendar items. The hidden dock is my favorite asset for my wallpaper. But I really like to see my calendar as it helps me stay on top of things. Can you help?

07-16-10 07:21 PM
    I like the Beta version that you have posted. I was thinking, you should also provide one of them with the blue again.

VERY NICE job by the way. We all appreciate it!!
    08-20-10 04:32 PM
    Hi, Jleeblanch! Thanks for the theme, the time and the effort! Just a quick comment on the OS 4.6 version. Is it possible you could decrease the transparency of the bottom deck, on my device it looks almost invisible which makes the icons a bit faded with a lighter wallpaper, it would be nice if the top and the bottom lines have the same level of transparency (as default on OS 5.0). Another comment, is it possible to make the blue over icon effect on both menus, the home screen and the app screen? And also, could you change the SMS and MMS icon to the OS 5.0 version as well as make the home screen with hidden today text showing? Other than that good theme, great effort!

Thanks in advance.
    08-22-10 10:59 AM
    Hi Jleeblanch, good job on the theme, absolutely love it
    Just a quick question tho, does the HD-WS version have a HT feature? I've installed & tried both HD-HT & HD-WS, would like to see a HD-HT-WS version if possible
    08-24-10 10:37 AM
    Hey everyone, THANKS for the comments! Truthfully, I've been slacking a little bit since i got a Torch on release day!! Been enjoying that and really disappointed i can't make any themes for it yet But i'm sure I'll be able to before i know it

So about your requests, i've got some catching up to do but i will try my best to add the different versions and features you guys have requested! I'm also looking into some of the issues mentioned!

Again, thank you to everyone for the positive feedback!! Keeps me going!

**Expect to see some updates and new versions released in the coming weeks! Also going to jump on the OS 6 train and add versions with the new OS 6 icons!!**
    08-25-10 08:09 PM
    Great news, looking forward to the new versions

08-26-10 05:56 AM
    Awesome, looking forward to the upgrades, thanks!
    08-26-10 12:04 PM
    Is there a version for Bold 9700?
    08-31-10 08:15 PM
    Did you try downloading the version you liked to see if it worked? Bevause I almost think themes work now universally with OS 5...I don't know this for sure but I have briefly tried loading an 8900 theme on a Tour and it worked fine...also loaded a Tour theme onto my 8900 and it works fine too...and k wanna say the 9700 themes work on my 8900 too! I dunno, I'd have to switch back to the 8900 because i'm currently rocking a Torch .

To be honest I'd like to know this for sure either way...if you try it out, lemme know th results!

08-31-10 10:55 PM
    ^nice find!!! Totally works!!! I'm rockin some nice 9700 themes now! Thx for the tip!!!

09-03-10 08:07 PM
    very nice looking themes indeed! But maybe im doing this wrong, but i followed your links and downloaded the jad files, dropped them onto my phones memory card and ran them from inside the bb os 5, and it keeps saying download failed, file not found!? Am i pulling a total noob move here!? Or is there an error with your file host site?
    09-11-10 04:34 AM
    Yup, a noob move indeed, sorry guys lol, i got it now just had to search a little for directions!
    09-11-10 04:44 AM
    im just a lil confused, which version has all (hidden dock, hidden today, n weather)?
    09-23-10 10:23 PM
    im just a lil confused, which version has all (hidden dock, hidden today, n weather)?
    Currently, none of them have every feature! All I can say at this time is "Coming Soon"!!

09-24-10 12:10 AM
    how do i get berry wheather to show up in the middle?
    09-24-10 12:24 PM
    In the BerryWeather application choose <Settings <Homescreen Wallpaper...the option for "Style" choose "icon centered" and adjust the setings for where exactly on your home screen it will be and that's it!

09-24-10 12:33 PM
    Hello!
    Your red Pres Zen is what I've been looking for.
    Can I use this for my 9300?
    12-08-10 05:49 AM
    Hello!
    Your red Pres Zen is what I've been looking for.
    Can I use this for my 9300?
    I beleieve if you're running OS 5.0 you can...

Truthfully i'm sure. I know that it works on other devices with 480*360 screen resolution that are running OS 5.0.

IT WILL NOT WORK IF YOU'RE RUNNING OS 6.0

12-08-10 06:14 AM
    I beleieve if you're running OS 5.0 you can...

Truthfully i'm sure. I know that it works on other devices with 480*360 screen resolution that are running OS 5.0.

IT WILL NOT WORK IF YOU'RE RUNNING OS 6.0

I'm honestly new to BB so sorry if i'll be asking stupid questions.
    But my 9300 has 320x240 screen resolution, so will it still work? 'coz i've already tried installing it via OTA but it didn't appear on the Themes list. and yes, i'm currently running OS 5.
    12-12-10 01:17 AM
    I'm honestly new to BB so sorry if i'll be asking stupid questions.
    But my 9300 has 320x240 screen resolution, so will it still work? 'coz i've already tried installing it via OTA but it didn't appear on the Themes list. and yes, i'm currently running OS 5.
    Negative for you too unfortunately :/ You have to have 480*360 screen resolution to rock this theme! Sorry :/

12-12-10 02:24 AM
    Negative for you too unfortunately :/ You have to have 480*360 screen resolution to rock this theme! Sorry :/

Aww. Will you be making one for 320x240 resolutions then?
    12-12-10 09:38 AM
    Haha...I can see what I can do! I believe a while back, when I had a Curve 8330 with 320*240 res, I made some themes for myself. I'll look through my files later when I get a chance and see if I still have them or not.

I've been busy with Theme Builder 6.0 in my free time working on Torch themes . But I'm sure I can find some time for you 320*240 peeps!

12-12-10 11:31 AM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD