Hello All!

This is my latest theme creation - Orientalberry! I hope you enjoy using it as much as I did making it!

OrientalBerry Dragon is the guys' version.
    OrientalBerry Lotus is the ladies' version.

A BIG THANK YOU to my beta testers that provided feedback! (F3AR, j joy j, Shannon08, Ninjagirrll). I really appreciate it! You all are awesome!

Specs:
    1. FREE
    2. Bottom Zen style w/ weather slot
    3. Custom Colors (Dragon is red/black and Lotus is purple)
    4. Custom unread message notifers (dragon head and butterfly)
    5. I made ALL of the WP's in the themes!
    6. QL spacebar shortcut.
    7. Custom battery percentage meters
    8. Transitions only on the menu (slide up/slide down) - helps prevent lag
    9. Your homescreen wallpaper can be changed to anything you want, which will follow thru to the lock screen

Navigation:

Sounds menu scrolls down to 1st icon and right to 7th icon (weather slot)
    Today text scrolling up from 2-5
    Scroll down to today text on icon 6 and up to 7th icon

OrientalBerry Dragon:

5.0OTA 5.0

OrientalBerry Lotus:

5.0OTA 5.0

As always, feedback and/or screenshots are appreciated!

Please to a battery pull after installation to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Thanks!

**Disclaimer- I will consider any requests for customization to this theme as long as it does not disrupt the concept I was going for. It took alot of time and effort to put this together, so please don't request to change everything.**
    Last edited by rgarling; 06-28-10 at 12:59 AM.
    02-10-10 12:37 AM
    your welcome! Love it!

02-10-10 12:52 AM
    I love that first wallpaper. it's soo pretty!
    Last edited by rgarling; 02-10-10 at 01:24 AM.
    02-10-10 01:16 AM
    02-10-10 01:22 AM
    I'll have to admit that before opening up the thread I thought this was going to be dumb and generic but it's actually quite good. perfect timing too, with Chinese New Years right around the corner. Wallpaper that has Chinese writing instead of Japanese would have fit better, imo but I'm guessing no one is going to be able to tell the difference anyway...

Those are some sweet wallpapers too. For those of you downloading the wallpaper, the writing is in Japanese and the 2nd wallpaper posted in extra wallpapers says, "Indonesia" written in Japanese katakana characters. Just for reference. Have no idea why it would say Indonesia in Japanese...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 05:21 AM
    I'll have to admit that before opening up the thread I thought this was going to be dumb and generic but it's actually quite good. perfect timing too, with Chinese New Years right around the corner. Wallpaper that has Chinese writing instead of Japanese would have fit better, imo but I'm guessing no one is going to be able to tell the difference anyway...

Those are some sweet wallpapers too. For those of you downloading the wallpaper, the writing is in Japanese and the 2nd wallpaper posted in extra wallpapers says, "Indonesia" written in Japanese katakana characters. Just for reference. Have no idea why it would say Indonesia in Japanese...

Thank you for your compliment.

The wallpapers were made with a set a japanese style photoshop brushes I downloaded from the internet. I only know the dragon symbol I used. I'm not sure what the others said.

To be honest, I just thought it looked pretty. I would love to learn to read the language but I don't have alot of time to.
    Last edited by rgarling; 02-10-10 at 05:34 AM.
    02-10-10 05:26 AM
    Outstanding theme...love the icons !
    I can't use it cuz i'm still on 4.6 but you deserve props for this
    02-10-10 07:15 AM
    Outstanding theme...love the icons !
    I can't use it cuz i'm still on 4.6 but you deserve props for this
    Thank you!! Do you want a copy? I will get to it later tonight but - can do one for 4.6 if you really want it.

02-10-10 07:22 AM
    AWESOME job!! I'm usually more of a "pink" fan, but I'm def keeping this one. Thanks for posting it =)
    02-10-10 07:55 AM
    Can you post the other wallpapers from the theme? the red and the black ones at the top of the apge. thank you.
    02-10-10 08:37 AM
    Can you post the other wallpapers from the theme? the red and the black ones at the top of the apge. thank you.
    The apps screen wallpaper is posted. I'll post the main screen when I get to my laptop later.

02-10-10 09:17 AM
    Thank you!! Do you want a copy? I will get to it later tonight but - can do one for 4.6 if you really want it.

How awesome of you....I would love that...The pink lotus one please !
    TIA
    02-10-10 09:17 AM
    your welcome! Love it!

So beautiful!!!! would you mind posting your walls please?
    02-10-10 11:38 AM
    your welcome! Love it!

ninja girl i love this which theme is this and can you post the walls you used?
    02-10-10 12:09 PM
    very beautiful themes .thanks for sharing.
    02-10-10 12:14 PM
    nuangel theme is OrientalBerry Lotus (see above lol)

ninja girl i love this which theme is this and can you post the walls you used?
    Iluvbb thanks!

So beautiful!!!! would you mind posting your walls please?

02-10-10 01:46 PM
    hi i really loved your theme!!! its amazing, but i was wondering could you make it for 4.6 and 4.7? plz?
    02-10-10 03:56 PM
    Awesome theme, and please please do it for 4.6 love, cheers
    02-10-10 08:51 PM
    Awesome theme, and please please do it for 4.6 love, cheers
    Which theme, lotus or dragon? I originally built this on the tour platform so I have to start from scratch to build it for 4.6.

The dialog buttons (ok, delete, cancel) won't change colors on the 4.6 platform. It's not allowed. So they will still be blue.
    02-10-10 09:49 PM
    Wow, that's an excellent looking theme. Very different and delicate. Thanks very much for taking the time to assemble it. There have been some good themes posted here the past week or so.
    02-10-10 10:54 PM
    Thank you all for the great response to my theme!!!! I appreciate it

02-11-10 02:31 AM
    Can you make any of these preferably the girls theme for 4.6? I haven't been able to upgrade my os yet. Thanks
    02-11-10 08:18 AM
    Can you make any of these preferably the girls theme for 4.6? I haven't been able to upgrade my os yet. Thanks
    I made it for 4.6 for two people, I'll PM you the link. The only problem is the dialog buttons (ok, delete, send to etc) won't change color. It gives me a warning when I try to export it. I made it purple in theme builder but I don't know if its actually purple or not.

02-11-10 12:09 PM
    Hi rgarling...would you by any chance have the ota for the bb 8350i 4.6....THANK YOU!!!
    02-11-10 01:22 PM
    Hi rgarling...would you by any chance have the ota for the bb 8350i 4.6....THANK YOU!!!
    No, I only have the OTAs for the 8900, 9630 and 9700. It's not compatible with anything else. Sorry!!!

02-11-10 01:30 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD