At the home screen i can see the docked icons, but when i press the blackberry icon button on the keyboard i get HUGE icons and can see the icons one by one. BTW...the theme i use is the stock theme that my BB brought from T-mobile. Thanks in advance!
    06-07-09 10:52 PM
    I must say that I've never heard of that one before. If you haven't already tried-I would suggest a battery pull-if that fails you then I would try changing themes and changing it back again to the original. Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem.
    06-07-09 11:59 PM
    since my post... i changed the theme to another theme that brought the phone, i installed combox 3 & 4 and switched to them...

the problem still persists, damn those pesky HUGE icons! lol

im uploading a vid i just took to utube, when its done i'll post the link so everyone can enjoy this glitch!
    06-08-09 12:31 AM
    Menu - options - advanced - accessibility - make sure grid layout isn't set to 1 x 1

D.no

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 12:39 AM
    Menu - options - advanced - accessibility - make sure grid layout isn't set to 1 x 1

D.no

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ur awesome
    06-08-09 01:01 AM
    Sorry I didn't think of that-but who in the world would even want to have that as an option. If you need icons that big then you should trade you Blackberry in for a Jitterbug.
    06-08-09 06:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD