Hi all,

Just wanted some of you talent people to make themes with out Calender and message info on screen. i dont know how plazmic 4.7 works but cant you just make the same theme one with the calender and messages and one without. surely you dont have to completely redo it! Please post some creative themes soon
    02-24-09 10:25 AM
    You could download Plazmic yourself, learn to use it, and make a theme to your liking. Just an idea.
    02-24-09 10:36 AM
    Many of us rely on today themes, if you really don't like what you see, you might ask the designer of one you like to create a zen version for you. Or you could do as the other poster said and make your own. Remember no one is forcing OR paying most of the theme builders so you should try to be grateful and not demanding.
    Hi all,

Just wanted some of you talent people to make themes with out Calender and message info on screen. i dont know how plazmic 4.7 works but cant you just make the same theme one with the calender and messages and one without. surely you dont have to completely redo it! Please post some creative themes soon
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 11:46 AM
    I am extreamly greatful for the work the people on here put in to the themes and i am at the moment downloading the plazmic 4.7 beta to design them myself but im very new to blackberry,crackberry and plazmic so to be honest i dont know what im doing.

i just thought if one was already being made and deleting those two little bits was possible in order not to have to completely re-do the entire theme then i would be very appreciative of them being re posted without.But as it seems that its not that simple and people are getting the complete wrong end of the stick with my post then let this be the last of it!
    02-24-09 03:55 PM
    That is the way we all start. I jhave just written my 1st theme and whilst it works, it is rubbish. Start small, learn enough to ask, ASK in the theme developers forum, try again, and again and pretty soon you will have a passable theme on your hands.
    02-24-09 03:57 PM
    You have to respect the moderator on this buddies...
    09-08-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD