Get this while u can(if u want it) because I am taking down what is left of my themes. This forum has turned in to Lamesville.
    What are you talking about? this site kicks a$$! I LOVE the new advertisements that cover half the screen! I mean, where else can you go to pay someone for themes that they really don't have any right to sell some of the material used?

Are you still gonna keep it up on the other site, new ones too (please)? Hey my fantasy football pals loved my Card theme last week. It was the talk of the houseboat. 2 of them have 83xx's I said they had to step up to get stuff like this.
    My theme? WORD! I tried a pop up schedule on a 8350i and it never popped up, but probably b/c it was an Ohio State theme. lol

This is the greatest theme ever made. I made it totally from scratch with over 150 new icons. This theme makes a statement and that statement is - "F everyone on the planet because I rock ballz!!!". Now don't you want your phone to make a statement like that?

Voyage isn't just a theme-it's a way of life!
    OVER 150 NEW ICONS!?!?!?!?!? You do Rock Ballz!

Big thanks to the creator of this theme! But how do I download OTA?(And what does OTA mean?)
    To download the theme, you must go to the crackberry store, over pay someone for thier non original theme, realize you been ripped off, then head over to BerryFreeThemes.com where this ball rocking theme is still Featured!
    09-21-09 03:33 PM
    What are you talking about? this site kicks a$$! I LOVE the new advertisements that cover half the screen! I mean, where else can you go to pay someone for themes that they really don't have any right to sell some of the material used?

My theme? WORD! I tried a pop up schedule on a 8350i and it never popped up, but probably b/c it was an Ohio State theme. lol

OVER 150 NEW ICONS!?!?!?!?!? You do Rock Ballz!

To download the theme, you must go to the crackberry store, over pay someone for thier non original theme, realize you been ripped off, then head over to BerryFreeThemes.com where this ball rocking theme is still Featured!
    LMAO, ditto!!

Mrtolles: Your NEW theme totally ROCKS ... well you know what ... too! Can't wait until later tonight to see the FREE OTA at BerryFreeThemes.com
    09-21-09 04:23 PM
    real good job man...
    09-21-09 05:06 PM
    Ur welcome and enjoy Voyage. Its a classic!
    09-24-09 07:22 AM
    Ur welcome and enjoy Voyage. Its a classic!
    Thanks for the compliment.
    09-24-09 07:23 AM
    Is this really what it has come to? This is why this forum has gotten so lame.
    09-24-09 07:23 AM
    Thank you for making Voyage!

Yup this is what it has come to around here!
    09-25-09 07:11 AM
    Can we get this for the Tour ? Nice looking theme
    09-28-09 11:39 AM
    Can we get this for the Tour ? Nice looking theme
    I'm not sure, but I'll check. If it's just re-exporting the theme in a different way, I just may do that.
    10-01-09 12:51 PM
    Yyaayy if possible I'll definitely donate =)
    10-01-09 01:01 PM
    I'm not sure, but I'll check. If it's just re-exporting the theme in a different way, I just may do that.
    Just export your 8900 theme to the 9600 and 4.7 os and that will work for the tour. Well, name it different too so that you don't overwrite the 8900 files, don't wanna do that because this theme Rocks Ballz!
    10-01-09 03:36 PM
    I'm hoping this cross compatibility in 5.0 software isn't just a bug. I loved my 8900 themes but got rid of them when I got rid of the 8900. Now some of my favorites aren't around anymore, but this one is sweet! Thanks kscrum!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 08:48 AM
    This is by far one of the best looking themes I've seen in a good long while! Keep up the great work!
    10-12-09 05:16 PM
    Hey kscrum,

I have been searching for your shift into gear theme for my BB 8900 but I cannot find it. The OTA link posted on other sites is down. Could you please give this theme to me?

Also I am new to the BB but I do understand how to do it OTA.

Thanks in advance
    10-13-09 06:03 PM
    Hey kscrum,

I have been searching for your shift into gear theme for my BB 8900 but I cannot find it. The OTA link posted on other sites is down. Could you please give this theme to me?

Also I am new to the BB but I do understand how to do it OTA.

Thanks in advance
    Just shoot me a PM with your e-mail adress and I'll send you the .jad with all of the .cod files. Then u can just put those on your sd card and install the theme straight from your BB.
    10-20-09 01:29 PM
    what the ****-let's make it 4 and make me a drama queen sidekick while we are at it
    11-13-09 09:01 AM
    Lmao! I know I've said this before but I still think Voyage is the most creative and best theme I've ever seen! I've never seen one that even comes close to its originality, and I've seen a LOT of themes!!

11-13-09 09:24 AM
    I know that you have Jo and I agree with you. This is by far my most creative and original work. I'm glad someone enjoys fine ART.
    11-13-09 09:28 AM
    I know that you have Jo and I agree with you. This is by far my most creative and original work. I'm glad someone enjoys fine ART.
    I think it's good too man. If I didn't, I wouldn't have gave you the wallpaper, icons and all the ideas.

You're def great at following directions. As this is how I pictured the theme when I explained it to you.
    11-13-09 09:30 AM
    I think it's good too man. If I didn't, I wouldn't have gave you the wallpaper, icons and all the ideas.

You're def great at following directions. As this is how I pictured the theme when I explained it to you.
    LMAO, that's funny Jesse!

11-13-09 09:35 AM
    Don't know what I would do without you!
    11-13-09 11:04 AM
    very sophisticated theme. I like it a lot.
    03-11-10 03:29 AM
    This looks sweet
    03-11-10 08:53 AM
    Probably the most original theme ever made. I've never seen one that matches its complexity.
    03-11-10 09:37 AM
    nice... but a little to manly....
    03-13-10 03:57 AM
128 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD