that looks great. When will you think you'll be done with it?
    08-11-09 12:08 AM
    I hope to have it up by this weekend or Monday at the latest-fingers crossed.
    08-11-09 05:39 AM
    Can't see it on my BB.... Guess I will have to wait until I am in the office later

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 07:23 AM
    Nice look.... I like it!!!
    08-11-09 09:37 AM
    Wow, this is incredible. Can it be used on the 8100 pearl? or is ther ea version for the pearl?

Nice Job!
    08-11-09 11:12 AM
    Sorry, 8900 only. I just can't bring myself to make themes for devices that I don't own. I ported a theme to the Bold once and swore I would never port my themes again.
    08-11-09 12:48 PM
    OK- I have to make 1 or 2 more changes to the theme and it will be out shortly. This theme will have fixed icons for options, media, contacts, messages, bbm and calendar. It will also have a hidden today area and two user defined "button icons". I will add four user defined buttons if I can defeat the lag monster.
    08-12-09 11:28 AM
    OK- I have to make 1 or 2 more changes to the theme and it will be out shortly. This theme will have fixed icons for options, media, contacts, messages, bbm and calendar. It will also have a hidden today area and two user defined "button icons". I will add four user defined buttons if I can defeat the lag monster.
    Don't knock yourself out adding user-defined buttons imo. 4 fixed plus 2 user is enough. If you need more you can splurge $6 for Quicktime and solve all your problems. No lag is very important (to me at least). Nothing gets a theme deleted as fast as lag. I thought there was some lag in your yesterday's simple tab theme and it drove me nuts, but it seems to have gone away. Rock on Wayne!
    08-12-09 11:59 AM
    Any news on when this awesome theme will be? Looking forward to trying it out.
    08-14-09 12:09 AM
    i hope soon i lost all of my themes i used when i got my warranty exchange phone. didnt realize they didnt go into the backup until after i wipped the old phone. which reminds me if you could find a way to get me that cosmo theme i think it was that be awesome. i used that theme sense the day it came out and feel naked now
    08-14-09 12:56 AM
    Go into themes for 8900 its there. All the themes from june/july r there.

08-14-09 05:23 AM
    A lot of the themes were pulled a few weeks back... some are back up .... others are not. Not sure if they are up on another site or if they are gone for DL by request only.
    08-14-09 06:56 AM
    Great job! Just wanted to say thanks for putting the time into it and sharing
    08-14-09 10:49 AM
    A bunch of emarsha/Waldog/ashabees themes can be found here: BerryLove. The links to the others are on the right side of the page.
    08-14-09 02:11 PM
    am i the only one who feels like a kid on xmas morning. sitting here patiently waiting "is it time is it time is it time" lol
    08-15-09 11:35 PM
    Was thinking the same thing, had been off the grid for several days, and was hoping it would be up when I got online. It looks really good!
    08-16-09 08:23 AM
    Cool. Look forward to trying it out mate.
    08-16-09 10:10 AM
    Cool. Look forward to trying it out mate.
    He should call it "MAGNUM" after Zoolander's new male modeling "look" that he was hyping in the movie. The one that replaced "Blue Steel".

Last edited by thebignewt; 08-16-09 at 09:51 PM.
    08-16-09 07:58 PM
    Hi, kscrum. I wanted to tell you that I think your themes have a really cool look and feel to them - good job. If you don't mind, I also wanted to share some feedback with you that prevents me from ultimately running the themes. I really like the layout and all but I don't like that the themes override your font selection and size preferences. I personally like a small font (others might like a larger font) and when the theme sets its own font, some of the dialogue boxes get cut off and it just doesn't allow me to personalize my reading preferences.

I hope that you don't think I am being ungrateful. I'm trying to be constructive. I totally appreciate your nice themes and especially like the fact that you keep it free. I hope that you consider my feedback in the future. Thanks, man.
    08-17-09 11:27 AM
    looks sweet.
    08-17-09 12:07 PM
    Okay so finally-here it is. The final screenshots of Voyage. The OTA should be up very shortly(hopefully before lunch today)! There are 7 fixed homescreen icons: options, media, contacts, messages, blackberry messenger, calendar and profiles. There are also two user defined buttons that turn blue to the left and right of the profiles icon. There is a hidden today area that can be accessed by scrolling up from the messages and calendar tabs. There are also large tabs that appear for missed calls and missed messages. The battery is in the "vent" to the left of the clock and the signal is in the "vent" to the right of the clock.

I actually made a collage screenshot that you see below to give you a look at the screens-sorry about the lo-res-but it will give you a good idea of the feel of the theme. The theme actually looks super clean and sharp on the 8900 screen.

In my opinion, this is the sleekest looking/performing theme that I have ever made and has actually caused me a bad case of theme builder's "block". I have lost all motivation for making themes since this one because I refuse to make something that is not as nice as this one. Hopefully, I will find some motivation/inspiration in the future. In the meantime-ENJOY!!

Note: You will need to scroll through all of the "tabs" and buttons to reset the animations. You will also need to hit the "call" and then "end" buttons to reset the missed call/messages tabs.
    08-18-09 07:27 AM
    OTA is now up-I will be expecting feedback. Let me hear it, good or bad!!!!
    08-18-09 07:41 AM
    Thanks Shane! Im installing this on the bus ride home.. woot!

ps. I will def put feedback
    Last edited by dannieloco; 08-18-09 at 08:23 AM.
    08-18-09 08:20 AM
    Okay so finally-here it is. The final screenshots of Voyage.There are 7 fixed homescreen icons: options, media, contacts, messages, blackberry messenger, calendar and profiles. There are also two user defined buttons that turn blue to the left and right of the profiles icon. There is a hidden today area that can be accessed by scrolling up from the messages and calendar tabs. There are also large tabs that appear for missed calls and missed messages. The battery is in the "vent" to the left of the clock and the signal is in the "vent" to the right of the clock.

I actually made a collage screenshot that you see below to give you a look at the screens-sorry about the lo-res-but it will give you a good idea of the feel of the theme. The theme actually looks super clean and sharp on the 8900 screen.

In my opinion, this is the sleekest looking/performing theme that I have ever made and has actually caused me a bad case of theme builder's "block". I have lost all motivation for making themes since this one because I refuse to make something that is not as nice as this one. Hopefully, I will find some motivation/inspiration in the future. In the meantime-ENJOY!!

Note: You will need to scroll through all of the "tabs" and buttons to reset the animations. You will also need to hit the "call" and then "end" buttons to reset the missed call/messages tabs.

OTA
    VOYAGE 8900

O M G!!! this isss just siickk!! this is the only manly theme that i dont care changing the wallpaper! lol awesomest job , kscrum!( hm i dont think that word even exist lol) love the font, color and just the flow. nice touch!!
    i heart ya!! lol
    08-18-09 08:48 AM
    Installing now!
    08-18-09 08:55 AM
128 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD