Theme Name: VerizonBerry
    Theme Price: $4.98
    Theme Author: JLDesigns
    Theme Description: This is the first and only Verizon theme port available for the newer generation Blackberry Smartphones! There are three different versions available: Verizon L, Verizon Bottom Dock, and Verizon Today! Any of these themes is perfect for anyone who loves their newer generation hardware and software, yet likes the look and simplicity of their past Blackberry! All backgrounds and icon placement are user-changeable.

Attachment 29721

The VerizonBerry Series can be found in the CrackBerry App Store and is also available for the Bold 90xx and Storm 95xx Series!

VerizonBerry - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Attachment 29722

Attachment 29723
    Last edited by jldesigns; 07-08-09 at 01:12 PM.
    07-08-09 01:09 PM
    not to be a **** but i think the new rule is you must state "premium" or "free" in the title now to let us know before we click on the thread
    07-08-09 01:12 PM
    not to be a **** but i think the new rule is you must state "premium" or "free" in the title now to let us know before we click on the thread
    is there a way to change the title?
    07-08-09 01:17 PM
    no everytime i try it doesnt actually change no big deal this is all new i actually forgot to write free on a few of my latest, im sure a MOD will change it at somepoint
    07-08-09 01:21 PM
    This is cute. I really like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 02:14 PM
    Um, are those little grey ovals below each icon there for a reason? I don't to sound negative but this looks like my friend's stock theme on her 2 year old Verizon Pearl. She's wanting the themes I'm getting on my 8900. I guess it's the retro thing, huh?
    07-08-09 02:21 PM
    Um, are those little grey ovals below each icon there for a reason? I don't to sound negative but this looks like my friend's stock theme on her 2 year old Verizon Pearl. She's wanting the themes I'm getting on my 8900. I guess it's the retro thing, huh?
    The grey ovals are there because that is the way that the original Verizon theme had it, and since this is a port of that theme, I did my best to emulate it as best at possible. I'm glad that you think that this looks like your friend's stock theme on her Verizon Pearl, as that means that I did my job right. Hope you like the theme!
    07-08-09 02:35 PM
    Love this.

I'm from the UK so I've never had a 'real' Verizon theme but always wanted someone to release one (I'm on a Mac but apparently on Windows you can 'unlock' these themes. Anyway..)

I was wondering.. could you do something about the 'folders' icons? (Applications, Downloads etc). Its the only thing spoiling this super theme!

Also, can you make a Facebook icon or reduce the size of the original to the size of the themes own icons? I want it on my homescreen but the default looks bloody awful in its current size! I'll pay you extra
    Last edited by Kardashian; 07-09-09 at 12:58 PM.
    07-09-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD