I thought about it-but I was working off of probabilities. You know that thing where if you give a room full of monkeys typewriters they will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare? I figure someone on here will make a theme worth using if you just give them enough time.
    How bout you go away? If you don't like what we have to offer then go to the store and pay.
    06-22-09 09:59 AM
    well the 8900 has been out for about 6 months times up your on your own squirt
    06-22-09 10:00 AM
    How bout you go away? If you don't like what we have to offer then go to the store and pay.
    I bet this is the $8 theme dude. he only dogged out us 4 themers for dogging him.
    06-22-09 10:00 AM
    Love this theme! I'm a huge beach bum and love to play volleyball, so when I saw this theme I was like WOHO! Lol all the little icons are cool. Great work!
    06-24-09 07:49 AM
    ^ hope u voted for it in the June theme Comp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 09:45 AM
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but will this work on my Curve? It's so so cute!
    06-24-09 06:23 PM
    Use your BB browser to click on the OTA link above.
    loving your themes!!!
    06-24-09 07:57 PM
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but will this work on my Curve? It's so so cute!
    Only the Curve 8900

06-26-09 12:58 AM
    Hey Guys,

This theme was inspired by the beautiful weather here in Southern California and the anticipation I have of a Summer full of Parties! This took me about a week to put together and it's for the June Theme Competition..
    I'm coming for that number one spot!

Over 100 new Icons were included in this build and they were all made from scratch.

Check out the High Resolution Screen Shots here!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

Please do not place your calendar icon (or SMS/MMS, Messages icons) on icon #1. Please use icon positions #2-6 for those icons that use the Today Screen. Icon #1 does not allow for direct scrolling to the Today entries.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

OTA Link - Sex On The Beach w/ Hidden Today Screen 8900 - 8 Entries

Outside Shoutouts:
    Premium-8900-Beach-Theme
    looks amazingly sharp on my bb!! yehaa! lol thanks, Dan, love it!!
    06-26-09 04:59 AM
    hi... question, Dan.

followed your instructions on moving icons.. placed the calendar and msgs on 2-6 spot. but my items on calendar didnt show . confused
    06-26-09 05:14 AM
    I downloaded both the baseballberry 8900 theme as well as sex on the beach 8900. Both are vibrant and great looking. One of the example pics (sotb) showed an umbrella on the beach i believe. Is there a version with that pic in it? I know when you lock the keyboard it shows a nice colorful pic of some drinks. I'm thinking this might have been where the umbrella pic might have been at one time. Can you let me know. Thanks again
    06-26-09 12:46 PM
    looks amazingly sharp on my bb!! yehaa! lol thanks, Dan, love it!!
    Whoa! thanks for the screenshots!!!
    06-26-09 12:59 PM
    hi... question, Dan.

followed your instructions on moving icons.. placed the calendar and msgs on 2-6 spot. but my items on calendar didnt show . confused
    for the hidden today to work you must highlight the icon you want to display the "today" info for
    06-26-09 01:08 PM
    yeah, when u scroll over the calendar icon (ie) you should see ur latest entries.
    06-26-09 01:11 PM
    FANTASTIC & OUTSTANDING JOB THERE!

i loooovee ur coachberry HD and now i begin to enjoy ur sex on the beach. looking forward to ur other creative themes.
    06-28-09 12:15 PM
    I can't believe I didn't comment on this theme yet...I've had it since it first came out!

VERY nice work!!
    06-29-09 03:52 PM
    Thanks man!
    Im glad u like it!
    06-29-09 05:33 PM
    Love this one, can we have the weather on this one?

Thx
    Adam
    07-03-09 09:21 AM
    Love this one, can we have the weather on this one?

Thx
    Adam
    yes we can.. give me till monday.. Im leaving town for the weekend. Thanks
    07-03-09 10:39 AM
    yes we can.. give me till monday.. Im leaving town for the weekend. Thanks
    Speaking of which, are you on the road already?!? & still on cb?!? true cb addict!
    07-03-09 10:43 AM
    Speaking of which, are you on the road already?!? & still on cb?!? true cb addict!
    LOL. iM almost outtro's. Im waiting on my sis, she's on her way over now. Laggers!

Hold the fort down Ree!
    07-03-09 10:46 AM
    Where is that neverland picture at????

07-04-09 12:20 AM
    Where is that neverland picture at????

Its coming! I just need to find time to upload them and share it.. Ill do that tonight
    07-05-09 07:23 PM
    No pierdes tiempo Danny... LOL. Thnx for the pix.

07-05-09 08:21 PM
    LOL... DannieCoco no problem just giving you a hard time!!
    07-05-09 08:29 PM
158 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD