07-05-10 03:31 PM
127 ... 456
tools
    Great theme!! I've been using BlackberryBliss for almost a year now and really like this one.
    One issue I found is that the word 'EDGE' on the home screen is just 'G' for me on the 8900. I'm running 5.0.0.411. Any ideas? I rebooted my phone several times and still see the truncated 'G' with no other icons along that bar (no new msgs, wifi, etc).
    First off I love this theme and the rest of your themes. So thumbs up to you dannieloco!!!!!!!

I too am having this "G" show up on the bottom right hand. I'm running it on a T-Mobile 8900 with OS 5.0.0.592. I only notice it after a battery pull for a few seconds. Its not that big of a deal but I wondered what it was. I was thinking it was a 3G indicator but I know that the 8900 does not have 3G capabilities. I am usually connecting through UMA or EDGE. Could it be indicating GPRS???

Once again great theme

Thanks.
    06-30-10 11:31 PM
    First off I love this theme and the rest of your themes. So thumbs up to you dannieloco!!!!!!!

I too am having this "G" show up on the bottom right hand. I'm running it on a T-Mobile 8900 with OS 5.0.0.592. I only notice it after a battery pull for a few seconds. Its not that big of a deal but I wondered what it was. I was thinking it was a 3G indicator but I know that the 8900 does not have 3G capabilities. I am usually connecting through UMA or EDGE. Could it be indicating GPRS???

Once again great theme

Thanks.
    The G shows up because the mod was meant for the users on cdma phone that have 1xev show up instead of 3g. for EDGE, it would only show G.. but it's the same thing..
    07-05-10 03:31 PM
127 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD