07-05-10 04:31 PM
127 ... 23456
tools
    yes, I use the Poynt app, and I have seen this happen in many 3rd party apps, in many themes. I believe that when creating the theme, the font point size that is chosen may regulate the standard BB apps, but not 3rd party apps in all cases. Even in my QuickLaunch options it looks this way. I have my font size set to 7 and it does not change these buttons from being truncated.

Thanks for the explanation dollface. Yeah, I was just wondering because some themes it shows just fine, and others it does not. But its just a small detail of an otherwise sweet theme! Now I'm waiting for that snow leopard one!
    02-12-10 04:56 PM
    Thanks for the explanation dollface. Yeah, I was just wondering because some themes it shows just fine, and others it does not. But its just a small detail of an otherwise sweet theme! Now I'm waiting for that snow leopard one!
    Snow leopard will not have that effect because I didnt even touch the OEM buttoms. The buttoms that come from RIM matched the theme so I left them alone. When themer's customize icons and buttons for their theme, the consequence is the issue posted in the screenshot. If a themer modifies many features on his/her theme, which most advanced themers do, than that will occur. It's an OS issue.. not a theme maker issue. Sorry

Thanks for the screenshot DF!
    02-12-10 05:26 PM
    Very awesome theme, thanks for all of your hard work on this. I am a total noob...I already had WeatherEye installed on my phone. I installed the theme, then did a battery pull, but when I get back in, there is a browser icon on the upper right where I assume the weather is supposed to be. What did I do wrong?
    02-12-10 08:18 PM
    Very awesome theme, thanks for all of your hard work on this. I am a total noob...I already had Weather Eye installed on my phone. I installed the theme, then did a battery pull, but when I get back in, there is a browser icon on the upper right where I assume the weather is supposed to be. What did I do wrong?
    in the Serenity weather version, you have to place your icon for Weather Eye in the first position on the second row of icons, on the App screen. That will place it in the weather slot on the homepage
    02-12-10 08:22 PM
    Oh, okay thanks! I just need to search that one out...this phone is the bomb! (new to BB)
    02-12-10 08:28 PM
    That was too easy! Thanks again!
    02-12-10 08:34 PM
    Yeah, the links to download the weather app are also posted on the original post. There are 3 apps to choose from. Any will work, just depends on which app you like looking at on the corner of your home page.. their icons are all different
    02-12-10 08:41 PM
    v1.21 is now posted. Links are hot, go get it!
    02-13-10 08:28 AM
    Theme looks great, and I appreciate the battery icon moving to the upper left.

One thing I don't like so much is that you changed the inbox message icons. I actually preferred the older icons that looked like the Gmail icon, but now, they are almost transparent and don't show up well at all. I can send a screen capture if that will help, but I wish you would consider returning to the original icons.

Thanks.
    02-16-10 04:47 PM
    Yah. I'll get a btter icon on there. Ur right tho, its a little too light

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 09:31 PM
    Hey Dannieloco, what would the reason be for the theme NOT showing up in my themes list? I downloaded it like I would any of your themes, did a batt pull...but nothing.
    02-22-10 01:14 PM
    ^^ just making sure.. ur running OS 5.0 right?
    02-22-10 02:27 PM
    Thank You for this theme
    Told ya I'd be back for it once I upgraded...hehe
    I love it...love the shade of blue that you used in the icons.
    Thanks for keeping it free !

SOO Glad you upgrade! its wayy better than OS 4.6
    02-22-10 02:28 PM
    ^^ just making sure.. ur running OS 5.0 right?
    Yeah, I am running OS 5.0. The icons are practically transparent after reading a message.
    02-22-10 02:29 PM
    wait, so you are running the theme?
    02-22-10 02:33 PM
    Just noticed in your Mac daddy theme that the mail icons fade almost to white when you have read a message. I guess this is intentional, because it happens in Serenity too.
    02-22-10 02:34 PM
    Hey Danni I am running OS 5.0 (5.0.0.461 to be exact)
    I see it in my app list, but not in my Theme list.
    02-22-10 03:03 PM
    ^ yes they become transparent.. that way it's easy to tell which messages are read and which arent.
    02-22-10 03:04 PM
    Theme looks great, and I appreciate the battery icon moving to the upper left.

One thing I don't like so much is that you changed the inbox message icons. I actually preferred the older icons that looked like the Gmail icon, but now, they are almost transparent and don't show up well at all. I can send a screen capture if that will help, but I wish you would consider returning to the original icons.

Thanks.
    have u tried the new version? I uploaded a new version like 2 days ago to fix that.
    02-22-10 03:08 PM
    The first page screenshot doesn't have the original grassy wallpaper now. Tell me you didn't get rid of that. It was great, almost 3D. If you ditched it I'm never changing my versionl.
    02-22-10 03:57 PM
    quick update, I tried re-downloading it with no luck. I'm not quite sure what I am doing wrong. What do you think?
    02-22-10 04:11 PM
    My hidden apps are being hidden.. i can still see them beside the unhidden apps. also do u happen to still have the old one lying around or just the wallpaper? i loved that one
    02-22-10 11:30 PM
    I only have the old wallpaper

Here ya go.

02-23-10 02:28 AM
    again, pure poetry!
    02-23-10 12:58 PM
    again, pure poetry!
    Thank you! The new version v1.24 has been posted to fix the cut off date and the incoming call screen issue. Links are hot!
    02-24-10 10:47 AM
127 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD