More Themes Available Here By Dannieloco

Hi All,

Here is my latest theme. Over 80 new icons were used. Everything is modified in this theme and it's worth checking out... As usual this theme is 100% FREE. This one goes out to all the 8900 lovers, it's my main phone and I love it!.. and as always screenshots posted on this thread are SERIOUSLY appreciated

I will consider any reasonable requests regarding the functionality of this theme that are posted on this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

Here are the High Resolution images.

HOTKEYS ENABLED
    $ = SMS/MMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch (paid app)
    F = Facebook
    0 = Profiles

Weather Version now Available!

Recommended Weather Apps!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA Link - Serenity for OS 5.0 with WEATHER SLOT, Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

OTA Link - Serenity for OS 5.0 with Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR, BOLD 2, AND CURVE 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select SERENITY

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

Last edited by dannieloco; 10-03-10 at 03:36 PM.
    01-31-10 07:32 PM
    Great theme but I'm still running 4.6os so I can't dl but I just want to send out my praises for a job well done!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 09:09 PM
    Oh dang.. . Os 5 works well on the 8900, I'd def consider upgrading. Its fast and easy..

02-01-10 01:56 AM
    Oh dang.. . Os 5 works well on the 8900, I'd def consider upgrading. Its fast and easy..

I am on a BES, OS upgrading is disabled and working around that is NOT an option (it will make my BES admin, etc).
    02-01-10 08:36 AM

So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, consider a export to OS 4.6 ...
    02-01-10 08:37 AM
    Love this theme. Bloody amazing!!

02-01-10 12:13 PM
    this is beautiful .thanks for sharing.but for me the icons take away from the beautiful wallpapers you used.but thats just me .could you post the wallpapers you used please?
    02-01-10 12:48 PM
    OK, the Icon King is at it again after a prolonged themer's cramp lol. Next week marks the first anniversary of the BB 8900, so a new Dannytheme is in order. I remember the first one, was it Berrygreen perhaps? It set the bar for custom skinned hi-res icons to match the hi-res 8900 screen. This looks nice. It may finally inspire me to upgrade to a 5.X OS in order to try it. I've been lazy. Thanks for the work you put it.
    02-01-10 01:36 PM
    OK, the Icon King is at it again after a prolonged themer's cramp lol. Next week marks the first anniversary of the BB 8900, so a new Dannytheme is in order. I remember the first one, was it Berrygreen perhaps? It set the bar for custom skinned hi-res icons to match the hi-res 8900 screen. This looks nice. It may finally inspire me to upgrade to a 5.X OS in order to try it. I've been lazy. Thanks for the work you put it.
    OMFG>.Newt, you definitely need to update your OS already.. you're a theme ***** and are missing out on all the new features that OS 5 has to offer

Thank you very much for you kind comment. Its comments like that that encourages me to make themes for the 8900. Thanks!
    02-01-10 02:02 PM
    OMFG>.Newt, you definitely need to update your OS already.. you're a theme ***** and are missing out on all the new features that OS 5 has to offer

Thank you very much for you kind comment. Its comments like that that encourages me to make themes for the 8900. Thanks!
    OK, OK, I'll upgrade as soon as I get some time. I'd like to know what new features I'll be getting though.
    02-01-10 04:56 PM
    Hi thanks for the greate theme. realy well done!
    Is there any chance to change the apps wallpaper by my self? I like sailboats but not every day...
    02-01-10 05:34 PM
    The apps wallpaper is stuck to the theme and is not user customizable. However, I was able to make the lock screen user customiable. Links are updated. Enjoy!

02-01-10 06:42 PM
    The apps wallpaper is stuck to the theme and is not user customizable. However, I was able to make the lock screen user customiable. Links are updated. Enjoy!

very cool. thanks... don�t stop working on it. Its realy a great idea and sweet theme.
    02-02-10 12:53 AM
    OK, OK, I'll upgrade as soon as I get some time. I'd like to know what new features I'll be getting though.
    mainly u'd get transitions and themers have way more options to mod when making themes.. In the end, the OS is nicer.. and themes made for them are wayyy better.

it's like going from win xp to win 7
    02-02-10 03:09 AM
    Thanx Dannie!! U did ur thing with this theme. I very grateful 4 the different app screen wallpaper. Plus I love the blue icons. The details reminds me of my fav theme TWEME. Once again Thanx
    02-02-10 03:12 AM
    for today:

Serenity by dannieloco

and the new app screen background, all theme threads have been updated.

02-02-10 09:13 AM
    Nice themes
    02-02-10 10:02 AM
    Could you post those walls? =)
    02-02-10 11:21 AM
    Awesome theme, but is there anyway you can attach the folder picture so I can add my own folders and not have to use the stock icon?
    02-02-10 12:34 PM
    Awesome theme, but is there anyway you can attach the folder picture so I can add my own folders and not have to use the stock icon?
    Yes I can definitely do that!! Ill update it by tonite.

Japanangel: ill leave that for roxy to upload

02-02-10 12:39 PM
    Yes I can definitely do that!! Ill update it by tonite.

Japanangel: ill leave that for roxy to upload

hmmm, well I have the photo for the app screen dude
    02-02-10 12:45 PM
    I've been waiting for an O.S. 5.0 theme like this. Thanks so much -- great work
    02-02-10 02:03 PM
    fabulous theme.. i'm loving the transitions between screens and the icons are excellent.. thanks!!
    02-02-10 02:50 PM
    ^^ glad you both like it!!! woot!
    02-02-10 05:26 PM
    This is a great theme. Runs very smoothly with no apparent problems so far.
    02-02-10 06:21 PM
127 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD