Here is another attempt at a wallpaper friendly theme-this one has a disappearing dock (no sliding docks here to slow you down). Just navigate up from any of the 6 homescreen user defined icons to the "invisible" profiles icon and the dock instantly disappears. This one has a hidden today area and custom icons, battery, signal and volume meters. You probably won't like the homescreen wp that I used but just replace it with yours-after all that is the point of the theme-"wallpaper friendly"!

BTW-this theme looks especially good with the T-Mo 8900 because of the red.

As I always say-Enjoy or Don't! (I don't do requests unless they are related to legitimate "problems" with the theme and I don't do different versions-not trying to be a ****, I just make these for me and share!)

OTA
    Red Eclipse
    08-25-09 06:39 AM
    sweet battery and signal meters! that's an awesome colour scheme
    08-25-09 08:19 AM
    thanks for this one kscrum! The icons are awesome and you're right, they match well with the tmo 8900..

thanks man!
    08-25-09 09:18 AM
    Looks awesome, dl'ing now...

Thanks!!!
    08-25-09 10:37 AM
    The battery and signal meters from Infected (only in red). Way cool Kscrum. I'll be on this soon. Question: if I change the wp will it change the black background for the Menu screen too (I don't want it to do that, leave it black)? And thanks man, this is excellent with the color keyed idea. I have some cool black WP that will be great.
    08-25-09 11:37 AM
    Sorry-but the only way for the app paper to stay the same is to leave it the default blue when you build the theme. Otherwise, when you change the home wp-it changes the app paper(menu). I know it sucks but at least it's not my fault-blame Plazmic.
    08-25-09 11:41 AM
    I love the idea of this theme (especially the signal icon, awesome!). I was wondering if I could get a hand. I know you say you don't do requests, but I would like to adopt this theme for my Storm. If you wouldn't mind, could I get a copy of your icons to do so? Not trying to sell or redistribute, just would like to start building themes, and this is already a great idea.
    08-25-09 12:35 PM
    nice...downloading now
    08-25-09 12:44 PM
    Thanks for the interest guys-this one doesn't do anything special(besides the diappearing dock) but I really like it for when I'm in a new wallpaper kind of mood.
    08-25-09 02:08 PM
    Awesome just wish today items were selectable. Cld just be a navigation issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 02:25 PM
    What the heck is that wp supposed to be anyway? The thing over her face reminds me of the "thing" on the Voyager theme upside down.
    08-25-09 02:39 PM
    I'm not sure exactly what is going on with that wp. I just know that it has that creepy as shiiite look. I dig it though!
    08-25-09 02:43 PM
    Well, I have to say that since I'm such a wallpaper freak, this is one of my favorites!!

I love the icons (from Infected, right?) the font is VERY nice - easy to read for sure! The "disappearing" dock (because it really does) is the BEST!! The NEW message indicator is cool too!

I have sooo many walls that go good with this, I thought I'd just post a few...

This is the one I'm using: (it even looks awesome WITH the icons)

And I know I'll be using the rest of these too:

and my kitty

haha, thanks again Shane, this is awesome!! You know I'll be using this one forever!
    08-25-09 03:02 PM
    Thanks Jo! I just knew that all of the wallpaper hounds(including me) would appreciate this one.
    08-25-09 03:21 PM
    Is there a trick to selecting the today preview items fm the home screen or does the nav not allow it?

08-25-09 04:49 PM
    Jostrander-those are great walls to go with this great theme...any chance you remember where you got them??

Thanks for making this theme available for free!!

08-26-09 12:07 AM
    hot... going to try it out!!!
    08-26-09 09:54 AM
    Jostrander-those are great walls to go with this great theme...any chance you remember where you got them??

Thanks for making this theme available for free!!

I get most of my walls from the Share your favorite wallpapers thread here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/

I was going to send you a PM, but I don't think kscrum will mind me posting them here just in case someone else wants a copy too!

08-26-09 12:07 PM
    Another awesome theme from Crumpton Studios! Thanks Man!
    08-26-09 12:29 PM
    lovin this theme, thanks!
    08-26-09 12:43 PM
    great theme thanks
    08-29-09 11:58 AM
    I get most of my walls from the Share your favorite wallpapers thread here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/

I was going to send you a PM, but I don't think kscrum will mind me posting them here just in case someone else wants a copy too!
    ]
    Can you post the pic with the cat please?
    08-29-09 01:57 PM
    Can you post the pic with the cat please?
    Lol, sure - if you want a pic of my cat

08-30-09 01:59 PM
    nice .. keep up the good work
    08-30-09 07:36 PM
    Man that looks great! To bad not for tour.

08-30-09 07:48 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD