Hello all, never made a theme before but I thought I'd give it a go (trying not to be scared by plazmic!) Is it necessary to start from scratch or can you modify a theme that shipped with your phone, ie use it as a template?

Thank you
    08-22-09 02:16 PM
    Have you downloaded the newest Plazmic? They have a so-called "template" to work from. From there you can modify the wallpaper on the different screens. The folder itself also contains sample banners, buttons, etc.

The best thing to do is to download the newest Plazmic, install a simulator, and give it a go. After playing around with it, try a search if you can find a solution to your questions then if you still have specific questions post them here.
    08-22-09 02:20 PM
    Just finishing downloading 4.7 sounds like it should do the job nicely. Thank you!
    08-22-09 02:26 PM
    Once you make a theme you like you can always use the "Save As" option to copy your existing theme and make a new one.
    08-22-09 02:31 PM
    How do I change the default folder icons? Can anyone help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 01:16 AM
    In The "Theme The Application Icons Screen" Section Of Plazmic,

Look Down The List To Find Default Folder Icon And Replace The Normal/Focus Icons With Your Custom icons.

Now Press Application Hierarchy , Right Click On The Folders In The Directory Tree That Comes Up.And Choose Default Folder.

Now When You Install On Your Phone Your Default Folder Icons Will Be Your Custom Icons

Hope That's What You Meant And That It Helps.
    08-23-09 02:49 AM
    Yihaaaa!!! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD