i don't have windows but i've been contemplating dling boot camp so i guess now is the time.
    Just remember, which every carrier's official OS 5 you download and install, remove the file vendor.xml from the App Loader file before installing to your phone-this OS5 will work for any carrier, no need to wait.
    02-24-10 03:37 PM
    Very nice theme. Thanks
    02-24-10 04:10 PM
    Its easy to upgrade the OS, i would definitely do it ASAP.
    02-28-10 09:19 PM
    Really nice thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 03:16 AM
    MAC-DADDY IS A CONTEST WINNER! Thanks to crackberry.com for the recognition! Read More..

Hi All,

Here is my latest theme. Over 94 new icons were used. Everything is modified in this theme and it's worth checking out... As usual this theme is 100% FREE.

Screenshots posted in this thread are SERIOUSLY appreciated!

This theme purposely uses Big Icons. It takes about a day to get used to the bigness of the icons but after that, you'll fall in love with it..

I will consider any reasonable requests regarding the functionality of this theme that are posted on this thread. I dont make silly requests that are based on opinions, likes, or preferences, sorry.

Thanks and Enjoy!

Features include:
    $ activates SMS/MMS inbox
    Spacebar activates Quicklaunch (a paid app)

Here are the High Resolution images.

Recommended Weather Apps!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA Link - Snow Leopard for OS 5.0 with WEATHER SLOT, Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

OTA Link - Snow Leopard for OS 5.0 with Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR, BOLD 2, AND CURVE 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select Snow Leopard

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

Danny I had no idea. Congratulation!

03-01-10 09:49 PM
    What an amazing theme, thank you so much
    03-05-10 10:06 PM
    Could u change z shortcut from facebook to ubertwitter?

03-06-10 07:47 AM
    Love your themes! I just upgraded my Curve 8900 to 5.0.0.509 and using any of the dannieloco themes i get a "java.lang.illegalargumentexception" error which is triggered whenever I open the Browser. Other themes work but any of the dannieloco themes crash which sucks because those are my fav themes. Any ideas?
    03-08-10 12:26 AM
    ^^ ever figure out a fix? Ive been reading that many 5.0.0.509 users have browser issues.
    03-29-10 01:03 PM
    Whooaaa. Spammers bumping threads??

04-02-10 12:30 PM
    Whooaaa. Spammers bumping threads??

Did u report it? I did. This isn't the first time some one feels cuz so many people reading this someone may click on their stupid spam link.
    04-02-10 08:30 PM
    Danny,

Great themes, as always. I don't know if this has been addressed before or not: Is there anyway to incorporate something into any of your themes that allows the calendar icon to change daily with the date while keeping the icon look you have provided, as it does on a Mac?

Thanks and great work!
    04-25-10 07:56 AM
    That's a good idea and unfortunately is something that cannot be done on a blackberry. There is a 3rd party app that you can buy that rotates the correct number on the calendar icon but it costs $$$ the good thing is that u have the option of having certain styles of calendar icons so that you can match the icons to the theme ur using.

04-25-10 07:59 AM
    Thanks, that is great. Curious, do you know what that app is called or where to find it?

One other quickie, will you be making the Snowleopard theme with the non-hidden today and message preview.

Thanks again.
    04-25-10 08:04 AM
    no i dont know the name of the app but i have seen it around. and I dont think i will be releasing a non-hidden today version for this theme.. sorry
    04-27-10 05:19 AM
    Amazing theme man! Works great!

05-12-10 09:14 PM
    Luvin the new profiles icon

Dark wp..

And light wp..

06-20-10 11:56 PM
    Thanks roxy, I updated the screenshots on the OP
    10-03-10 03:42 PM
    Love this theme. Best icons by far. Any chance of a sliding or hidden dock?
    10-03-10 04:38 PM
    Love this theme. Best icons by far. Any chance of a sliding or hidden dock?
    not sure because Ive managed to stay away from SVG coding. Not too sure how to do em and with school and all, its tough finding time to learn.
    10-04-10 01:27 PM
    Thanks Dan! Nice work!!
    Please tell me where the Manage Connections icon is.
    Can't seem to find it.
    Thanks.
    10-05-10 12:20 PM
    Never mind!
    Got it!
    Beautiful!!
    Thanks again Dan.
    10-05-10 12:24 PM
    just wanted to say hi and see if users on the 8900 are still using their 8900 or if most have upgraded already/..
    02-24-11 08:59 AM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD