Just thought I'd throw a few of my favourite wallpapers into the mix. I feel that this theme says a lot on its own so I thought that a simpler wallpaper compliments it best. Just my opinion though. The previous wallpapers were cute but I like to keep things conservative. They already think I'm crazy enough at work !
    Those look really nice!!

Please share this wallpaper . Thanks!!
    Here you go!!

08-11-09 08:05 AM
    haha! well sharing is just sweet, aint tht right jo? *lookin at jo*

here are some of mine along with my screen shots lol

stripes and green love are Jostrander's. she posted it earlier
    Those look great too! Haha, this theme really DOES go with everything!!
    08-11-09 08:07 AM
    It does go with many wps. I'll have to mix it up a bit myself.
    08-11-09 11:04 AM
    It does go with many wps. I'll have to mix it up a bit myself.
    Hey Newt,

Make sure you post the ones you use, can't wait to see more walls with this theme!
    08-11-09 12:02 PM
    @ jo -Thanks for sharing your wallpaper . I have a few themes that I think this will look good with!

@ liefje - Theme looks great w/your lady bug in green pond wallpaper!

@ newt - I can share my wallpapers if you're interested (as they are a little more male friendly )
    08-11-09 12:08 PM
    I love this wallpaper sharing that you guys are doing with this theme! Enjoy it with this one because Voyage has a locked wp(sorry). I do have one theme that is coming out today or tomorrow that should please the wallpaper crowd though. Be on the look out for "Simple Tabs".
    08-11-09 12:53 PM
    Kscrum, i forwarded this theme to my BFF while she was in the mid of meeting lol and she bit excited tht she kinda screamed a bit lol and all eyes stared at her haha! well, i think that as compliment
    08-11-09 07:41 PM
    how do i do it? it comes up as corrupted data on my computer..
    08-11-09 10:01 PM
    You don't do it on your computer. Send the link to your phone & click on the link posted on the first page from your phone. OTA stands for "Over The Air", which means that you download via your phone not computer. If there is a zip file you save to your computer first & then download via DM.
    08-11-09 10:23 PM
    @ jo -Thanks for sharing your wallpaper . I have a few themes that I think this will look good with!

@ liefje - Theme looks great w/your lady bug in green pond wallpaper!

@ newt - I can share my wallpapers if you're interested (as they are a little more male friendly )
    aw thanks! lol
    08-11-09 10:37 PM
    hey newt, can you post a full version of that wave wp. That thing looks sick!
    08-12-09 09:33 AM
    Here's a couple of his photos.. Clark Little is the photographer's name.
    08-12-09 11:05 AM
    Dude, that first one is just siiiiiiiiiiick! I am a bit of an amateur photographer adn I can imagine the gear and punishment this guy went through to take these awesome pics. That first screen is screaming for it's own theme to be made.
    08-12-09 11:23 AM
    Here's a couple of his photos.. Clark Little is the photographer's name.
    Those are really sweet pics, thanks for sharing!

Dude, that first one is just siiiiiiiiiiick! I am a bit of an amateur photographer adn I can imagine the gear and punishment this guy went through to take these awesome pics. That first screen is screaming for it's own theme to be made.
    haha, can't wait to see THAT one!!
    08-12-09 11:58 AM
    Danny should have incorporated it into his Sex on the Beach theme. Can't you see Paris Hilton and some dude photoshopped in there? Whoops, that just ruined it for me. Substitute Jessica Simpson and Romo. Then you could continue it in your NFL themes with the Cowboys.
    08-12-09 12:02 PM
    gonna give this one a try
    08-12-09 01:37 PM
    Just curious, is anyone having a problem noticing the "new item" pill overlay?
    08-13-09 06:57 AM
    problem? as in what? lol sorry my brain bit messy this morning lol
    08-13-09 09:40 PM
    Just curious, is anyone having a problem noticing the "new item" pill overlay?
    No problems with mine
    08-14-09 12:19 PM
    Thanks for this. Amazing theme,looks and runs great. Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 03:28 AM
    Kscrum I would prefer a different colour pill,something to stand out a bit more would be helpfull especially at my age.

08-17-09 02:57 PM
    Very sleek, outta box theme i ever seen... must have this one for a collection. Cheers!
    09-29-09 07:54 PM
    Very nice!
    09-30-09 06:55 PM
    Wow, love this theme. Downloaded it and it works awesome. Love the colors even though green is not one of my fav colors. The missed call and msgm icons are so cool. Bottom line, onne of the best themes I've seen so far, and I've seen a few since I change out themes almost daily... Guess I'm spending too much time on my 8900, huh?

Thanks for this theme,

Nef...

10-01-09 06:54 AM
    Wow, love this theme. Downloaded it and it works awesome. Love the colors even though green is not one of my fav colors. The missed call and msgm icons are so cool. Bottom line, onne of the best themes I've seen so far, and I've seen a few since I change out themes almost daily... Guess I'm spending too much time on my 8900, huh?

Thanks for this theme,

Nef...

Thanks!! Finally someone can appreciate real genius! Just kidding, but your comment is much appreciated.
    10-01-09 12:48 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD