Here is the last theme that I created. Probably not for everyone(especially if you don't like green). This theme has been in my signature for a while but I decided to make this thread so that more people may notice it. It has custom battery and signal meters, cutom icons, custom volume indicator and custom customs-just kidding. It has [B]10[B] user defined home icons and a hidden today area that can be reaced from the first two slots(put your messages folder and calendar in the first two slots on your app screen if you want the hidden today to be "reachable". The new message indicator is a small pill that shows up in front of the icons. I think that about covers it-if you have any questions about it just let me know.

Big thanks to dermanj for hosting this and "The Grind" for me! If you enjoy my themes you should definitely thank him. Sorry that I forgot to mention that last time.

Also thanks to Waldog(who is currently lost at sea) for his contributions to all of my themes.

OTA
    http://www.aliengem.com/CB/kscrum/In..._Infection.jad

Enjoy or Don't!!!!!!
    08-10-09 08:49 AM
    I absolutely LOVE this theme! The colors are amazing, the green, black and white go so good together!

This has been one of my fav's for a while now. I can use so many different wp's with this and the signal meters and message/call indicators are so sweet!

Definitely thanks to waldog and dermanj too because if it weren't for them, we wouldn't get these sweet themes!

Great job on this and thanks!!
    08-10-09 09:05 AM
    How did I know that you would be the first one to comment on this theme(or any of my themes for that matter)!! Thanks for taking the time to comment on a theme that I know you've had for quite a while now. I have a few wallpapers that look cool with this theme that I plan to post later. Let's see what wallpapers you guys come up with!
    08-10-09 09:22 AM
    theme looks sexy
    08-10-09 09:32 AM
    You should see the creator!!!!!!!
    08-10-09 09:34 AM
    Well done!! Love the battery and signal meters!
    08-10-09 10:12 AM
    Nice theme - I snagged it when it was in your signature & was using it while I waited for the OTA for the Grind. I like the 10 homescreen icons that are still big but somehow manage not to take over the whole screen!

I'm currently using the Grind - which I'm quite enjoying. It's a theme where I actually have not wanted to change the wallpaper. I will post back here later with some screen shots of your Infection theme w/some alternate wallpapers that I really like w/this theme.
    08-10-09 11:31 AM
    cool theme...really good work...
    08-10-09 12:31 PM
    been sporting it since i got it lol
    this is pretty pretty siiiiick, K!!

wow, i love the color! green not my fave lol but green and white just gr8 color combo! the battery and signal r soo cool, and ah i get crazy with the email or miscall alert on home screen that i sometime send an email or give my self a call haha.
    this is pretty pretty neat! gotta love theme that shows apps name on home screen lol

ok, i changed the wallpaper with some of mine -one of them bit girly lol well pink is my middle name so lol it turned out not too bad

thanks for sharing this, much appreciated, K !
    08-10-09 12:49 PM
    i just downloaded it and i love it already! i changed the background because it was a little too green for me lol.....
    i love the custom battery and signal meters -- sick!!!
    great job man! thanks for keeping it FREEEE!
    08-10-09 01:08 PM
    How did I know that you would be the first one to comment on this theme(or any of my themes for that matter)!! Thanks for taking the time to comment on a theme that I know you've had for quite a while now. I have a few wallpapers that look cool with this theme that I plan to post later. Let's see what wallpapers you guys come up with!
    always comment on yours, but i guess u hardly notice it

well your works r just awesome really, especially when it free
    08-10-09 01:52 PM
    always comment on yours, but i guess u hardly notice it

well your works r just awesome really, especially when it free
    I always notice your comments and they are much appreciated. I love waiting to see you and Jo swapping wallpapers and giving me a "new" look at my themes. I welcome any comments on my themes(especially from exotic women such as yourself). Thank you!!!!
    08-10-09 03:09 PM
    love the theme, love the battery and signal icons, looks awesome
    08-10-09 03:35 PM
    Sick theme! Pics here don't do it justice. Thank you... =)
    08-10-09 05:23 PM
    I use this a lot. The colors A+. The pill that goes over the message icon when you have a new one is genius. Plus there's a new message indicator too. The icons on the shelves is great. Finally the battery and signal indicators being the DNA double helix and molecule are fantastic. I'm a doctor and I should know. I like this theme.
    08-10-09 07:20 PM
    way to go shane!!! just got "infected" myself! HA! (couldn't resist that little pun)... haven't gotten around to changing the wp yet... was kinda digging the whole "alieniness?" of the theme... thanks also to dermanj for hosting!! great job once again!!
    08-10-09 07:44 PM
    I really like this theme a lot - it goes with so many walls!

Here are a few that I've been using:

Thanks again Shane!
    08-10-09 08:16 PM
    I always notice your comments and they are much appreciated. I love waiting to see you and Jo swapping wallpapers and giving me a "new" look at my themes. I welcome any comments on my themes(especially from exotic women such as yourself). Thank you!!!!
    lol i know just teasing

im glad we all back on track after lil chaos, well u know

exotic? lol thanks for the compliment but u deserve more than that! keep on rockin!
    08-10-09 08:41 PM

Thanks again Shane!
    aww jo, care to share??? i like the green love and stripes one, pliz
    08-10-09 08:43 PM
    aww jo, care to share??? i like the green love and stripes one, pliz
    Absolutely!! haha, here you go!

I didn't know which stripes one you wanted, so I posted both.

08-10-09 09:56 PM
    Absolutely!! haha, here you go!

I didn't know which stripes one you wanted, so I posted both.

yay awesome, u're a star! thanks, jo! mwuahhh!! haha!
    08-10-09 10:04 PM
    You ladies always do a fantastic job of "feminizing" my otherwise "manly" themes! I love to see these wallpaper post that you guys put up. It just goes to show that changing wallpapers can totally change the "feel" of the theme. Thanks!
    08-10-09 10:47 PM
    Just thought I'd throw a few of my favourite wallpapers into the mix. I feel that this theme says a lot on its own so I thought that a simpler wallpaper compliments it best. Just my opinion though. The previous wallpapers were cute but I like to keep things conservative. They already think I'm crazy enough at work !
    08-10-09 11:15 PM

Please share this wallpaper . Thanks!!
    08-10-09 11:18 PM
    You ladies always do a fantastic job of "feminizing" my otherwise "manly" themes! I love to see these wallpaper post that you guys put up. It just goes to show that changing wallpapers can totally change the "feel" of the theme. Thanks!
    haha! well sharing is just sweet, aint tht right jo? *lookin at jo*

here are some of mine along with my screen shots lol

stripes and green love are Jostrander's. she posted it earlier
    08-11-09 01:26 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD