yay!! im sporting it now and wow looked fantastic. i love those signal and battery icons, so coool! and especially when new email arrives, man, i love that huge icon on home screen really sum' new ..

but if only there were pink version, that would make my saturday morning even better lol *hint hint*

but gr8 job really, kscrum! thanks for sharing this! oh also the font is nice too! brilliant job
    08-07-09 05:09 PM
    Love it man the fon seems cut off In the dialouge boxes tho. Just a heads up...great theme tho!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 07:04 PM
    yay!! im sporting it now and wow looked fantastic. i love those signal and battery icons, so coool! and especially when new email arrives, man, i love that huge icon on home screen really sum' new ..

but if only there were pink version, that would make my saturday morning even better lol *hint hint*

but gr8 job really, kscrum! thanks for sharing this! oh also the font is nice too! brilliant job
    Yay, liefje, you got Capture It?

I still love how it looks when you send pics on your berry!

...and yeah, Shane - how bout pink? lol!!
    08-07-09 07:38 PM
    very very nice theme! really great work
    08-07-09 07:41 PM

yes Jos, i did post my screen shot cant u see? well, some of them captured with quicklaunch lol but also posted the pic of my bb look .

hmmm, pink.......... yummy lol
    08-07-09 08:00 PM
    jostrander;

...and yeah, Shane - how bout pink? lol!! [/QUOTE]

OR... u mean this?? always do this shot with my mini note lol hope tht help
    08-07-09 08:25 PM
    jostrander;

OR... u mean this?? always do this shot with my mini note lol hope tht help [/QUOTE]

Yep! I didn't know what you used to take pics but it always looks cute!! We need to get Shane to make us a pink one lol.

08-07-09 09:31 PM
    OR... u mean this?? always do this shot with my mini note lol hope tht help
    Yep! I didn't know what you used to take pics but it always looks cute!! We need to get Shane to make us a pink one lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

hehe, glad u like it, Jos!

so? shane? speechless on pink? LOL LOL tease!
    08-07-09 09:58 PM
    I'll look at it and see how hard it would be to convert to pink-no promises though!
    08-07-09 10:02 PM
    I'll look at it and see how hard it would be to convert to pink-no promises though!
    no worries lol

knowin u replying on it already a thrill lol
    08-07-09 10:33 PM
    Thanks for considering it

08-07-09 10:39 PM
    WOW Shane, this is awesome.
    I'm loving the white icons on the homescreen. Glad to see you're still posting.
    08-08-09 04:50 AM
    Shane
    Awesome - I really like this one, was not sure I like the small icons but it's all GREAT! I do like the big red icons lighting up - THIS IS AWESOME A++++++++++++++++++++++++

THX
    08-08-09 06:10 PM
    Nice job The colour scheme looks really great on the 8900!

Thanks for sharing - I'm happy to see that you're still releasing themes on CB.
    08-08-09 07:05 PM
    I think you should really release a thread for Infected! It's such a cool theme - the colors are the sh*t!! lol, it should definitely have it's own thread!
    08-08-09 08:16 PM
    Awesome. Great work. Looks sharp on my Jav.

08-08-09 08:29 PM
    Good Sh.it Shane!
    08-08-09 11:59 PM
    Thanks everyone-yeah Jo, I think that I will start a thread for it this week.
    08-09-09 08:11 AM
    Amazing work!!
    08-09-09 08:59 PM
    Great!! Def deserves its own thread lol! Still lovin the grind tho, the colors are awesome!

08-09-09 09:00 PM
    great job shane!! love the way the red pops out... especially love the lock screen wallpaper... that is just SICK... glad to see you back... i'll pin you later!!
    08-10-09 02:06 AM
    Thanks!-BTW-to anyone who hasn't downloaded my "Infection" theme, I will be starting a thread for it soon(hopefully today or tomorrow).
    08-10-09 08:14 AM
    Ok-Just wanted to give you some +++ feedback.

I was just in a cell phone store looking for a new case & the salesgirl happened to see my phone (I got a BBM). When she saw the screen she flipped. She totally loved my theme & was dying to know where I got it! I told her but unfortunately she has a Tour. However I just wanted to pass on the compliment .

08-10-09 07:28 PM
    Ok-Just wanted to give you some +++ feedback.

I was just in a cell phone store looking for a new case & the salesgirl happened to see my phone (I got a BBM). When she saw the screen she flipped. She totally loved my theme & was dying to know where I got it! I told her but unfortunately she has a Tour. However I just wanted to pass on the compliment .

Thanks for the comment, that is cool! I think the ultimate would be to meet a stranger with an 8900 that was rocking one of my themes. That would be the bomb.
    08-11-09 12:50 PM
    oh this theme is hella cool
    08-11-09 09:33 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD