This is my 3rd theme ever, but the first one I made for all the ladies on CB!

This theme has over 95 new icons and all are Hi-resolution images!

View the Hi-Resolution Screen Shots Here

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and Background images are far clearer when viewed from the 8900 screen.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

v1.0
    Test Build

v1.1
    Redirected home screen icons to point up towards the Today section
    Hidden Today shows 8 entries instead of 6
    Changed the background image of the incoming call screen

v1.2
    Added more Icons
    OS 5.0 Only

OTA Link CoachBerryHD v.1.2 for OS 5.0 With Weather Icon + Hidden Today Screen - 6 Entries

OTA Link CoachBerryHD v.1.2 for OS 5.0 With Hidden Today Screen - 6 Entries

Please REBOOT your Blackberry after installing this theme

Coach sexy Purse Leather brand theme blackberry bold storm javelin 8900 9500 crackberry pinstack them themes coolblackberrythemes 9000 purses

Outside Reviews:
    Free Coach Purse Theme For The BlackBerry Curve 8900 | Themes & Wallpapers | BlackBerry Rocks!

Download Free Themes BlackBerry Curve 8900
    Last edited by dannieloco; 10-26-10 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Updated the theme MORE
    Virginia Mark likes this.
    05-13-09 03:48 PM
    I've been sportin this sweet *** theme since yesterday!! Thanks dannieloco for this awesome Coach theme I know u put a lot of hard work and time into it...greatly appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by flybabyroxy; 05-13-09 at 05:07 PM.
    05-13-09 04:18 PM
    I love it, but I have a Curve (8300) os 4.5! Would you make it for the Curve? The theme is beautiful & reflects the hard work you put into it! Thanks for sharing and thanks in advance, Jenny

05-13-09 04:53 PM
    This is the hottest s***t I've seen yet on cb. Keep up the great work.

05-13-09 05:37 PM
    This is my 3rd theme ever, but the first one I made for all the ladies on CB!

*Special thanks to flybabyroxy for testing out this theme for me (yea u know her).

This theme has over 95 new icons and all are Hi-resolution images!

View the Hi-Resolution Screen Shots Here

Teaser Images Below

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

OTA Link CoachBerryHD With Hidden Today Screen - 6 Entries

Coach sexy Purse Leather brand theme blackberry bold storm javelin 8900 9500 crackberry pinstack them themes coolblackberrythemes 9000 purses
    wwwoow!! kick*ss! lol love coach so much.. about to upload it... ! thank youuu!!!
    05-13-09 06:37 PM
    I'm soo loving my new theme!!
    05-13-09 08:07 PM
    great theme
    thanks a lot
    05-13-09 11:23 PM
    I wouldnt sport it because Im a guy. But great theme and design! Kudos.
    05-14-09 06:13 AM
    Nice work on those icons. Did you find them somewhere................please tell me you didn't have to make those yourself. Looks awesome, but I'm no into fashion or pocketbooks. Keep up the good work!
    05-14-09 07:22 AM
    That's a tight theme. You did your thing with this one. Where's the love for the Fellas? LoL.... Can I get a True Religion Theme?(That's a denim company by the way) LoL

05-14-09 08:26 AM
    LOL.. I made them icons from scratch.. its photoshop and a lot of browsing the web. I made coach because I kept running into threads where people were requesting a coach theme. The ones that are available, I felt, werent good enough to rep coach.

True religion theme is a good idea... but my next theme wont be for another week atleast.. they take forever to make.
    05-14-09 11:53 AM
    Gr8t work My GF will love it.

BTW, any plan to make it a downloadable file for PC installation!
    05-14-09 12:49 PM
    Gr8t work My GF will love it.

BTW, any plan to make it a downloadable file for PC installation!
    No real plans for that, since OTA is what most users want. I can email you the files if you want it.
    05-14-09 01:02 PM
    No real plans for that, since OTA is what most users want. I can email you the files if you want it.
    You are the man with many Thanks on my GF behalf
    05-14-09 01:16 PM
    Excellent work! I love it! But...would you consider a version where the incoming call screen is the same as the outgoing call screen or anything else that does not have people on it? .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry
    Last edited by ipo72; 05-14-09 at 02:05 PM.
    05-14-09 02:00 PM
    Excellent work! I love it! But...would you consider a version where the incoming call screen is the same as the outgoing call screen or anything else that does not have people on it? .

how did you put it on ur bb? its asking for alx file for me
    05-14-09 02:16 PM
    how did you put it on ur bb? its asking for alx file for me
    use your BB browser to click on that link. It will install fast that way. Make sure to restart the phone after it's done installing..
    05-14-09 02:18 PM

My "BETA" version has a pic of a black coach bag as the incoming call screen
    Last edited by flybabyroxy; 05-14-09 at 04:40 PM.
    05-14-09 03:58 PM
    Awh...you're just teasing me! Meanie!! Just kidding...but I do like that better though.
    05-14-09 05:07 PM
    Awh...you're just teasing me! Meanie!! Just kidding...but I do like that better though.
    No problem I'll tell him to change it for ya
    05-14-09 05:46 PM
    thank you..
    05-14-09 07:42 PM
    Ill go ahead and change that screen. Is there any other thing that needs changing??
    05-14-09 07:46 PM
    Just want to drop a note that my GF is SO THRILLED and want to say many thanks to you. You make her day

Thanks again
    05-14-09 08:27 PM
    AWESOME! Ya'll are GREAT!! Nothing else...it looks really good and I wouldn't change anything else. THANK YOU!

05-15-09 01:05 AM
    PS - Sorry to be so slow responding...I'm smack in the middle of moving.

05-15-09 01:06 AM
304 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD