It's been a while since I introduced a new theme and that's because I was working on this bad boy

If you ever wished for a theme that can do it all then your wish has been granted

BBredux from BerryMobi has everything you need all at your finger tips from hidden docks to hidden today. In addition it features OS6 icons that enhances the visual experience.

There are three docks that can be completed hidden. These docks contain total of 23 icons (or 19 icons for the version with Hidden Today). Bottom dock contains icons that can be customized to suit your needs. 6 side icons are composed of essential applications that you use all the time from Messages to media applications. Then there is the weather slot to keep your weather application always visible on the home screen. For your convenience, there are several shortcuts on the home screen (see the list below).

There are TWO versions to choose from.

Hidden Today version: For the people who need to keep tabs on their busy lives, choose the Hidden Today version. You will get 19 icons of which, 13 icons (bottom dock + weather slot) can be customized for your needs.

Non-Hidden Today version: For the icon junkies, choose the one with 23 icons. 17 of the icons (bottom dock + weather slot) can be customized.

Don’t wait anymore. The theme you’ve been waiting for is here!
    Features

* Very wallpaper friendly
    * OS6 icons
    * Two different versions:
    o 19 icons with Hidden Today (13 customizable icons)
    o 23 icons without Hidden Today (17 customizable icons)
    * Scrolling bottom dock (can be hidden)
    * Side docks with BB essential and media icons (can be hidden)
    * Weather slot for your favorite weather app
    * Many convenient shortcuts
    o Battery meter = Options
    o Signal meter = Manage Connections
    o QL shortcut = space bar
    * Smooth and lag free operation
    * Show/Hide Docks = ALT + # and ALT + *

Get BBredux Today

Get BBredux Today
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 09:53 AM.
    08-09-10 12:45 AM
    Now with the official OS 6 icons and lots of extra features!
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 08-21-10 at 01:44 AM.
    08-09-10 07:17 PM
    08-21-10 01:44 AM
    08-21-10 01:24 PM
    I have a newly purchased prepaid credit card. Can I use it to buy these themes? I know that some sites won't accept them until the permanent card comes through.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 03:56 PM
    I have no idea. I think it's a question for Mobihand store who takes care of the ecommerce part.
    08-21-10 06:16 PM
    I will. Just thought you might know off hand. I may be a little over-cautious, but I do not use my regular cards on line for anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 08:18 PM
    Dang... I don't know how you do that!
    From my own experience, pre-paid cards that you CAN use will have some kind of disclaimer saying that it can be used online and also gives a URL where you can sign in and create an account with an address. Generally, if it doesn't have that, you can't use it because all online purchases require an address to be associated.
    08-21-10 10:09 PM
    BBredux has been updated.

v1.1 update

- OS 6 style focus background (blue) has been added
    - SMS hidden today preview added (for hidden today version only)
    08-22-10 03:31 PM
    For those who've been waiting for a new theme, I present ICONIC

09-08-10 05:26 PM

Wallpapers available at BerryMobi.com

~
    09-13-10 08:46 PM

~
    09-14-10 10:07 AM

~
    09-14-10 08:16 PM

~
    09-15-10 10:56 AM

~
    09-15-10 10:09 PM

~
    09-18-10 02:14 PM

~
    09-20-10 09:33 PM

~
    09-22-10 09:34 PM
    10-11-10 08:58 PM
    It would be nice if the theme displayed the carrier (ie AT&T) instead of just saying 3G.

Other than that, I really like the theme!
    10-19-10 07:18 PM
    Carrier names get a bit long sometimes and require a pretty sizable amount of space which this theme doesn't have at the moment, to accommodate all the other notifications and visuals. By putting that in I have to remove another component and I am sure someone will suggest to add that in
    My latest theme, Quadra (see the link in my sig), has this and I am trying to add this in whenever possible though.
    Thanks for your patronage and suggestion!
    10-20-10 09:24 AM
    disregard my post in the other section. I have a 9700

My weather Icon does not change on the home page screen. when you hit the blackberry key and bring up all icons it changes on that screen, but not the home page.

Is the weather icon slot in the top right corner under the signal meter?

I am using Berry Weather

Thanks
    10-20-10 07:07 PM
    A couple more ideas as well...

Could you make it so that when you scroll over the 3g indicator it shows the carrier info and wifi info in the main empty center screen space?

Also it would be nice if you could incorporate SmartBCalandar Support. This program makes it so the calandar icon displays the correct date instead of 31 all the time. I would think you could easily do this by making it so you can put a custom icon for the calandar instead of the fixed one you have now
    10-20-10 07:16 PM
    disregard my post in the other section. I have a 9700

My weather Icon does not change on the home page screen. when you hit the blackberry key and bring up all icons it changes on that screen, but not the home page.

Is the weather icon slot in the top right corner under the signal meter?

I am using Berry Weather

Thanks
    I am using BW too and I have no problem with updating. Have you tried battery pull/reinstalling the theme? Faulty installation can cause that.
    10-20-10 09:49 PM
    A couple more ideas as well...

Could you make it so that when you scroll over the 3g indicator it shows the carrier info and wifi info in the main empty center screen space?

Also it would be nice if you could incorporate SmartBCalandar Support. This program makes it so the calandar icon displays the correct date instead of 31 all the time. I would think you could easily do this by making it so you can put a custom icon for the calandar instead of the fixed one you have now
    That's not really empty. It's filled with notifications that only show up when needed. Also, implementing the real calendar is application development and that's out of my realm. I do agree that it would be cool. Time to head on over to the developers forum and see what's involved in creating that
    10-20-10 09:53 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD