can you convert this to bb storm

thanks
    08-09-09 05:14 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 11:22 PM
    Would be better if some team logo's were added.
    09-03-09 04:22 PM
    Would be better if some team logo's were added.
    where? logo icons?
    09-11-09 10:26 AM
    I really like this.
    09-23-09 08:47 PM
    Would like storm also, St. Louis Cardinals. Go Cards!!!!!!
    09-28-09 08:30 PM
    Love your themes dannieloco...Thank you!!
    09-30-09 01:04 PM
    Love the theme. Great work on the icons too.
    I like being able to use my dodgers wallpaper, but I'd like to see some
    los angelese dodgers type icons on it as well.
    Even if just sprinkled here and there.
    Great job. I love it

10-02-09 05:55 PM
    I love this theme, but sadly I think it's time to move on. I'm aiming for a more generic theme, but was wondering what the base theme was that you used so that my appointments show up on my home screen... Thanks!
    10-08-09 10:24 PM
    Umm, hidden today theme?

10-08-09 10:25 PM
    Sorry I'm an utter newbie, where do you get the basic "hidden today theme" all that came on my 8900 was precision silver and precision at&T
    10-08-09 10:33 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    This is the first theme I've ever shared on Crackberry. I've made several for myself but I haven't shared any.

Every icon on this build is brand new. That's over 100 new icons!

LATEST IMAGES:

View Hi Resolution Images Here

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I tried basing this theme on the experience of going to a baseball game with all your friends! I stayed away from any particular colors. This way you can use your favorite team's wallpaper if you prefer. Icons are clear images and ALL of them are new.

Feedback is greatly appreciated and I will definitely consider all feedback for the next update. As of right now, I'm considering this theme as a work in progress. I have not noticed any bugs with this build yet, but if you do, please let me know.

v1.0
    Test build

v1.1
    1. Removed icons that needed improvement
    2. Added more icons
    3. Fixed some links between icons

v1.2
    1. Replaced 3 icons
    2. Remapped the home icons so that they each point up to Profiles
    3. Made the icons complement the background better

Enjoy!

OTA Link - BaseballBerry 8900 with Hidden Today Screen - 6 Entries

Bold 9000 users click here

Boston Red Sox Atlanta Braves New York Yankees Philadelphia Phillies Toronto Blue Jays New York Mets Baltimore Orioles Florida Marlins Tampa Bay Devil Rays Washington Nationals Chicago White Sox St. Louis Cardinals Cleveland Indians Houston Astros Minnesota Twins Milwaukee Brewers Detroit Tigers Chicago Cubs Kansas City Royals Cincinnati Reds Pittsburgh Pirates Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim San Diego Padres Oakland Athletics San Francisco Giants Texas Rangers Arizona Diamondbacks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Dodgers Colorado Rockies

WOW!!! Your themes are f****** awesome!! Your Coach theme is the absolute best for us girls! The fact that you give them away makes it more appreciated than paying for them. I really appreciate the posters who are giving their magnificent themes away!! If I ever learn to create a theme, I will definitely post them and give them away for free. Thank you!!
    11-30-09 12:37 AM
    Great Theme! I love it!!! Is it possible to add an icon for the BES Empower mailbox? I use this program to separate my corporate email from my messages. When I loaded the them my BES mailbox is gone. If you had another unique mailbox for that it would be awesome!! Thanks again for sharing!
    12-24-09 02:51 PM
    Any chance this theme could be made for the tour?
    01-04-10 04:13 PM
    Yah but for OS 5 possibly. Is that ok?

01-04-10 04:36 PM
    Really cool! Excellent idea that you can use it no matter the team you represent...
    01-04-10 04:46 PM
    I am not running the 5.0 theme presently but I would imagine Verizon will release it soon for the Tour. (I hope) Thanks again for anything you can muster along these lines.
    01-07-10 04:25 PM
    this is cool! would it work for the 8520?
    01-07-10 05:35 PM
    nice theme, love the graphis
    01-09-10 11:13 PM
    i LOVE your themes
    01-19-10 02:13 AM
    where did you get those icons?? I am building a cardinal theme, and would like to know where you got them. A baseball theme with a cold budweiser as an icon is great.
    01-26-10 09:40 PM
    where did you get those icons?? I am building a cardinal theme, and would like to know where you got them. A baseball theme with a cold budweiser as an icon is great.
    I made those icons myself. I use photoshop to make them.. sorry.. theyre not from an ICON pack.
    01-27-10 12:35 AM
    Not the biggest baseball fan myself, but my best friend is and he is going to LOVE this theme!
    01-27-10 05:58 PM
    very good ,thanks
    01-28-10 01:44 AM
    I really like the theme. There are only a couple of ideas. I like having an icon for SMS/MMS. I would try to put a clock in the apps screen, sorry I don't know the tech term. This is my first post. Over all, this theme is a homerun, pun intended. Maybe throw in some Cubs stuff.
    01-28-10 04:52 AM
120 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD