Dannieloco, this an awesome theme for us baseball fanatics, I enjoy it and great job!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 02:12 PM
    I will be posting an updated BaseballBerry v1.1 probably by tomorrow. I plan to replace a couple icons that I didnt like afterall and I clarified about 4 icons that needed some slight improvements.

If anyone has ideas on possible icons to use (in addition to what's used now), that would be helpful.

Also, a big thanks to Eagles23. He is testing out BaseballBerry on his BB Bold. The link for 9000 users will be posted also by tomorrow most likely.
    05-05-09 02:24 PM
    this is awesome

what program did you use to create this...i tried plazmic out but wasnt getting results like this
    05-05-09 02:53 PM
    The bold user will not be disappointed. This is a fantastic theme!!!
    Thanks so much!!!!!!!
    Any baseball fan will love it!
    Go Jays !!!

05-05-09 03:13 PM
    NICE theme if ur a BB (BlackBerry/BaseBall) fan...
    05-05-09 06:51 PM
    this is awesome

what program did you use to create this...i tried plazmic out but wasnt getting results like this
    Yeah I used plazmic. Spent hours getting it to how it is now.. it takes a while to get it right.
    05-05-09 11:39 PM
    v1.1 is now available. Please update to the new version! v1.1 changelog is posted above.
    05-06-09 06:51 PM
    v1.2 is out. It's a much cleaner look to it.. Hope you like it!
    05-08-09 02:52 PM
    Not a baseball fan, but still this is a great theme!
    05-08-09 08:55 PM
    is there a link to post this theme to coolblackberrythemes.com ?
    05-11-09 04:02 PM
    Wow that looks really nice! Good job! It would be that much better if it was football though...haha.
    05-12-09 03:58 PM
    Wow that looks really nice! Good job! It would be that much better if it was football though...haha.
    lol.. cowboys??

I will def. make a football theme a little closer to the season.

ps. go chargers!
    05-12-09 04:11 PM
    lol.. cowboys??

I will def. make a football theme a little closer to the season.

ps. go chargers!

Ha ha! Well duh! I really like how clean the baseball one looks and I just know it would look awesome as a football theme. And btw for us Cowboy fans football is a year round thing!
    05-12-09 05:35 PM
    Ha ha! Well duh! I really like how clean the baseball one looks and I just know it would look awesome as a football theme. And btw for us Cowboy fans football is a year round thing!
    Argh.. since it's a year round thing.. I might start working on it a lot sooner =)
    05-12-09 05:42 PM
    Argh.. since it's a year round thing.. I might start working on it a lot sooner =)
    Glad you got my hint lol. Ha ha I just have to tell ya I especially love the beer glass, that's awesome! I wish I had enough patience to make my own themes.
    05-12-09 05:44 PM
    Glad you got my hint lol. Ha ha I just have to tell ya I especially love the beer glass, that's awesome! I wish I had enough patience to make my own themes.
    its not that hard to make, its just time consuming. This theme here took about 4-5 hours.. but then I took many breaks in between..and was watching sports center.

I will be making updates to this theme today and Im thinking it will loook a lot better..

ps. that football theme is in the brainstorming phase..=)
    05-14-09 12:23 PM
    I second the football request!!
    05-15-09 10:11 AM
    Where did you find all of the baseball icons that you used? I'm trying to make a NY Mets theme for the BB Pearl.

05-16-09 08:00 PM
    Where did you find all of the baseball icons that you used? I'm trying to make a NY Mets theme for the BB Pearl.

I made them all from scratch. Photoshop and a lot of time went into it..=/
    The pearl and 8900 use different size icons so it would take some time port it to the pearl.

This theme is still one of my favorites. I will be making a football theme soon.
    05-17-09 11:49 AM
    is this theme available for the storm
    05-21-09 12:38 PM
    This theme is sick i like it..
    05-25-09 09:42 PM
    glad you like it!

and this theme is not available for the storm
    05-26-09 05:48 PM
    its not that hard to make, its just time consuming. This theme here took about 4-5 hours.. but then I took many breaks in between..and was watching sports center.

I will be making updates to this theme today and Im thinking it will loook a lot better..

ps. that football theme is in the brainstorming phase..=)

Woo hoo for the brainstorming phase!
    05-27-09 03:52 PM
    Woo hoo for the brainstorming phase!
    Angie! Where you been? you've been MIA and then all of a sudden I see ur posting all over the place.. lol
    05-27-09 04:29 PM
    So u were serious when we spoke earlier about doing a football theme? Sweet
    Can't wait to see this!!
    06-03-09 10:02 PM
120 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD