I am having the same icon issues... No notifiacation icons up top, only the dot on the icons. Even still this theme is still killing it! I'm running 4.6.1.239 if that helps at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 05:22 PM
    New version is great. I see what mkonline is talking about though, but its alright with me. Even at work where I barely have a signal

Gkins, I have that wallpaper on this theme too! That's how I found out the homescreen image remains even in the lock mode. (How did you do that!? Arg!!)

I'm still trying to hate this theme but I'm not having any luck at all. I've only seen the issue with the messages once and a battery pull fixed it. I've not encountered any of the the other issues and I've put this theme thru some work. I'm going to have to admit that I really like this theme.

And I hate that.
    05-28-09 07:57 PM
    Same here, no notifications

Love the theme though!

05-28-09 08:02 PM
    Gkins, I have that wallpaper on this theme too! That's how I found out the homescreen image remains even in the lock mode. (How did you do that!? Arg!!)
    in plazmic I just don't mess with the lock screen wallpaper, and if I do I put it back on the default. even though it will show the "stock" picture in the thumbnail, it will be the original wallpaper from the homescreen/appscreen.

sorry for the issues with the message indicators not showing up, I'm not seeing anything strange in plazmic. I even put the default indicators back on just in case.
    05-28-09 08:08 PM
    in plazmic I just don't mess with the lock screen wallpaper, and if I do I put it back on the default. even though it will show the "stock" picture in the thumbnail, it will be the original wallpaper from the homescreen/appscreen.

sorry for the issues with the message indicators not showing up, I'm not seeing anything strange in plazmic. I even put the default indicators back on just in case.
    it has to suck not knowing what is causing the problem....
    05-28-09 08:54 PM
    I wish the message indicators worked, I love this theme, but I cannot use it unless they work. I hope you are able to fix the problem, because I really enjoy this theme.
    05-29-09 03:01 AM
    I have not had the message indicator problem in any of the versions. Could it be an os problem?

05-29-09 03:10 AM
    I can confirm that i have the indicator bug also, I wish it worked dammit !
    05-29-09 08:04 AM
    I have not had the message indicator problem in any of the versions. Could it be an os problem?

What OS ver are u running?
    05-29-09 08:05 AM

that's what I'm wondering, my gf is running the same version she had when she got the phone and it works fine, but I know people running the latest and there's no problem... makes me wonder if there's some kind of conflict that makes the theme not act right within the os itself.
    05-29-09 08:23 PM
    What OS ver are u running?
    Sorry, forgot it didn't post my signature from the mobile version. Here is is.
    05-29-09 08:37 PM
    I am wondering if the theme fully downloaded on my 8900. I had the indicators with the previous version that had the blacked out menus and the bbm was different white checkmark and grey clock (when sending) now this version has the original bbm black check and red clock and no indicators. I have been using the same OS for all versions
    05-29-09 08:38 PM
    Just for fun I thought I'd post my screenshot.. I love this theme thanks!

05-30-09 01:23 AM

I dont know if this will help anyway, but I dont see the icon for BBSMART alarm pro that I use either. Normally when I set an alarm it should show.

In one of your earlier versions, All the icons actually showed. I wish I could remember which one it was.

may be you can upload all the versions on your website, if it is ok with you, and we can tell you with which one the icons work. May be this will help you figure out why they do not show anymore.

By the way, I also use the OS v4.6.1.231
    05-30-09 10:29 AM
    I noticed that in the 5.26.2008 version you have custom icons.

I tired 5.28.0249 and same with everyone I don't see any notification icons on the home screen. BUT I do see the notification icons on top when using media player and browser. Other than that I do not see icons.

BTW I'm using OS 4.6.1.231.
    05-30-09 03:49 PM
    So this theme has missing icon bugs? It looks really nice from the screenshots.
    06-02-09 03:45 AM
    great theme, i love it!
    06-02-09 08:09 PM
    @ninja:
    I found another bug in the latest version. I've got separated inboxes for mail and sms. When I hover the sms-inbox-icon on the today-screen, it shows sms, that are already deleted. Maybe you could fix this together with the "missing notification-icon" bug.
    06-03-09 12:24 AM
    also getting the missing notification bug. D=
    06-03-09 02:28 PM
    So far my only issue is on the Calendar Hidden Today portion is the Date runs into the text when it pops up. Let me know if you need a screen shot
    06-03-09 04:10 PM
    is it possible to get the previous versions linked up? the newer version does have the notification bug
    06-03-09 11:14 PM
    Can you post the first version up please. This is the version everyone fell in love with. The only reason I updated was because of the text within the Profiles menu were not readable...

I'd rather have that as the only error rather than having the notification bug and new font text within the calendar.
    06-04-09 12:33 PM
    Can you post the first version up please. This is the version everyone fell in love with. The only reason I updated was because of the text within the Profiles menu were not readable...

I'd rather have that as the only error rather than having the notification bug and new font text within the calendar.
    I agree...
    06-05-09 12:06 AM
    this theme is near perfect...only thing is the notification icons...
    06-05-09 01:40 AM
    So far I'm a vote for the first version..I miss my notification icons =)

06-07-09 02:54 PM
195 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD