Yep, that's right. Profile names are all 'black'ed out.
    Nice theme though. Thanks.
    05-26-09 03:51 PM
    Love the theme still from the day I downloaded it. I have only found 1 problem thus far.

When you are in certain menus, the actual menu is blacked out. I am sure its because the font is set to black along with the background but I am not sure. I have seen this when sending a picture via BB messenger (as the picture shows below), when running memory cleaning, and a few other menus.

On a personal opinion, I would love to see the same system font you use, also used in the hidden today screen. To me that font is too large and spread out.

On a side note: the original theme you created (without the hidden today) used the same system fonts for all of your menus. Is that possible to set for this theme? I am partial to my BBCasual very small!

Thank you in advance and great theme!
    Last edited by Gkins3; 05-26-09 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Clarification
    05-26-09 04:10 PM
    yeah, it's a common problem but I'm working on fixing that... the font will be dark but visible in the next fix.
    05-26-09 04:52 PM
    The original theme you did for this before the hidden today, used whatever system font we had set for the menus and such. Is that a setting that can be changed?
    05-26-09 08:53 PM
    I really want to hate this theme. It's clean, it's fast, the font is very friendly and unlike most themes, the background won't change in the locked mode. Even the icon set seems to go very nicely with every background I've tried on it.

Do you know how many themes I've made and then trashed because it doesn't have even one of those features?! I actually paid for a theme once that I don't like as well as this one.

I really want to hate it, but it's such a great job. Very, very well done.
    05-26-09 09:15 PM
    Very nice theme...well done. I just wanted to say that I'm luvin ur "pinatas para todos!" It reminds me of a friend's b-day party and we've been laughing at that shiieet all day at work today!! haha
    05-26-09 09:24 PM
    ***UPDATE 5/26***
    Fixed (hopefully)
    font should be visible on profiles menu
    05-26-09 09:54 PM
    I really want to hate this theme. It's clean, it's fast, the font is very friendly and unlike most themes, the background won't change in the locked mode. Even the icon set seems to go very nicely with every background I've tried on it.

Do you know how many themes I've made and then trashed because it doesn't have even one of those features?! I actually paid for a theme once that I don't like as well as this one.

I really want to hate it, but it's such a great job. Very, very well done.
    gosh, I'm...sorry you don't hate it?
    05-26-09 09:56 PM
    ninja,

lovin the theme. great size font, fast and just enough homescreen shortcuts. Just one thing i found, maybe its just me but when im charging doesnt seem to have any change to show that it is charging.
    05-27-09 12:39 AM
    I've installed and reinstalled this theme a number of times but still cant get it to work

It doesnt show in my 'Themes' menu. I've tried using quickpull etc but still no luck.

any ideas?
    05-27-09 08:09 AM
    ninja,
    With the new update, the today font has changed. Looks good, but on the calendar list, it looks like a space is missing between the date and calendar item. Makes the calendar items hard to read without that space.

Also, since the font is smaller now, can the theme display more than 6 today items?
    05-27-09 08:10 AM
    I downloaded the theme again for the updated version (5/26) but the in the download screen, it states the version: 2009.05.24.2021

Is that the updated version or still the version with the black fonts?
    05-27-09 11:30 AM
    I've installed and reinstalled this theme a number of times but still cant get it to work

It doesnt show in my 'Themes' menu. I've tried using quickpull etc but still no luck.

any ideas?
    I'm having the same issue.
    05-27-09 11:56 AM
    love the theme also! Only thing I would like to see is the battery meter to show that the phone is being charged. Keep up the great work!
    05-27-09 01:09 PM
    i want it for my storm
    05-27-09 01:25 PM
    The original theme you did for this before the hidden today, used whatever system font we had set for the menus and such. Is that a setting that can be changed?
    I'll see what I must have done to change that.
    05-27-09 02:08 PM
    I'm having more probs with this version than the others, I suppose not having the phone is working against me. I will be reworking the whole theme for the 8900 and see what exactly it is that I've messed up with.
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-27-09 at 02:28 PM.
    05-27-09 02:22 PM
    love the theme also! Only thing I would like to see is the battery meter to show that the phone is being charged. Keep up the great work!
    actually it does show the phone charging...the meter turns orange. sorry for the confusion
    05-27-09 03:09 PM
    actually it does show the phone charging...the meter turns orange. sorry for the confusion
    oops. yeah, forgot to mention something about that, it's a design that lilhaloshaka put on there, because it was originally his design. I thought it was a bit odd myself but I got used to it.
    05-27-09 03:16 PM
    *** UPDATE 5/27***
    reworked critical parts of the theme
    fonts are updated, hopefully they will fit to most people's tastes
    wallpapers updated to fit better

this version upon install should say something like 2009.5.27.1508.

hopefully I've fixed the grid problems, I still have no answers for that.
    05-27-09 03:24 PM
    ninja, nice job turning this around so quickly. Having said that, I have some feedback for you if you don't mind.

The menus are easier to read since the contrast is higher.
    The font in the menus (Options, blackberry button...) is a little too large now and changing the font size in Screen/Keyboard doesn't change it.
    I like having more items in the Today view but the font type is hard to read. Can you revert it to a prior version with some spacing between each line?

I appreciate all your hard work and I really enjoy the theme.

Thanks!
    05-27-09 03:42 PM
    Download link on the Cracryberry store is still Version: 2009.05.24.2021
    05-27-09 05:17 PM
    Download link on the Cracryberry store is still Version: 2009.05.24.2021
    try it now, I hope mobi hasn't gone back to their old ways of screwing things up.
    05-27-09 05:20 PM
    Screen:
    The new update doesn't show the little icons at the top of the screen for sms/mms, email, bbm, msn and other program when there is a new msg. Like it shows in the screen shot. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be that way or not.

ninja, nice job turning this around so quickly. Having said that, I have some feedback for you if you don't mind.

The menus are easier to read since the contrast is higher.
    The font in the menus (Options, blackberry button...) is a little too large now and changing the font size in Screen/Keyboard doesn't change it.
    I like having more items in the Today view but the font type is hard to read. Can you revert it to a prior version with some spacing between each line?

I appreciate all your hard work and I really enjoy the theme.

Thanks!
    I agree with the today screen text and the menu text. I like the old today screen text, but i like the new menu text and wish it was a tad smaller. Nice work Ninja
    Last edited by Nazarius; 05-27-09 at 05:33 PM.
    05-27-09 05:30 PM
    I can't please everyone here, I wish I could but I can't adjust each detail to everyone's preference. much too many more critical parts of the theme to deal with.

I don't know why it's not showing the indicators, no one else has had the problem that I know of.

I've taken the theme down for now, so it's not available for download at the moment. I will put it back up when I get things resolved
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-27-09 at 05:43 PM.
    05-27-09 05:37 PM
195 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD